So you kept silent.

"If people heard theat we spent the whole class running, they'd laugh at us." Jihye concluded, putting her head on the palm of her hands, resting her elbows on the table.

'or... just think about it... they'd admire us for our stamina'

"What the heck? You guys are eating lunch now?"

"Hm?" You turned your head, looking over at the two newcomers with the spoon still in your mouth.

'...am i not supposed to eat lunch yet?' you thought, confused as to why anyone would ask that question.

"huh? What are you two doing here?" Jiwoo asked, noticing the two as well.

"We finsihed class and got bored, so we dropped by." Jisuk answered, looking down at Jiwoo's empty tray that was preciously filled with food.

As the five of you easily chatted among yourselves, you failed to notice the rest who were shocked at how close you guys were with Jisuk and Subin.

'What's so surprising about that?'

Well, maybe it's the fact that they were strong affiliated awakened ones and... well, you Wooin and Jiwoo aren't affiliated.

==========

The next day, you were back in class...running again. Fun.

In the end, everyone else... with the exception of you Wooin and Jiwoo, conplained of how unfair the treatment towards them were.

Yes, you agreed that the treatment was unfair. But- you didn't really voice it out. Because you were okay with the current routine.

"So you guys want special treatment as awakened ones?" Mr. Jang asked. You had no idea if he was either challenging or threatening the lot of you.

"No, we just want to be treated as equally as the other students-"

"You want to be treated as equally as the other students? Do you actually think you guys are equal to them?" He was scary.

You clenched your fists. You knew where he was coming from. But it still hurts to hear it. It hurts to hear the truth.

'does equality need to have specific requirements? Aren't we all the same flesh and bone at the end of the day?'

"This whole program was created by the groups they're affiliated with. Each of those groups has a long history and tremendous influence on this country. The students that you guys are comparing yourselves to are elites who were trained by those groups ever since they were little." Dang... that really struck a nerve.

"Compared to them, what do you guys have? Background? Power?"

He was right. Compared to them, what did you have that they don't? The creases of your brows frowned slightly. It was as if a pang of reality had hit you.

But then again, would it hurt them to at least be treated as human beings?

==========

"Look at how you guys just gobble down your food. Well, you guys have nothing to worry about, don't you?" Jihye sneered. You looked at her in confusion.

"You guys seemed close with not only Jisuk Yoo of Shinhwa, but also Subin Lee of the Union. When the academy's over, I bet you'll manage to join Shinhwa or the Union one way or another."

Despite Jiwoo declining the fact, stating that it isn't really that easy, Jihye shook it off as a lie.

"Anyway, does this mean we have to keep running in class? I don't think Mr. Jang will change his mind."

Jihye had her hands on her head, ruffling her own hair in frustration. "I can't waste my time like this." was what she said.

Jeongsu, on the other hand, could no longer stand the complaining. "Stop whining," he said.

He walked away with his empty tray. You watched as this uncomfortable feeling crept up to you.

'Something doesn't feel right.'

==========

erm... hi?

I have come to accept that no matter what I do, there is still people who is not going to like my writing and what they say should not mean anything to me. So I'm here to tell you. If you don't like the story or how Y/n was written, go f!ck off and write your own story and see how hard it is yourself. Stop complaining and do yourself some good and leave. Thank you :)

And for those who have been waiting patiently, thank you for the kind words and love  most of you have given me!! and Hi! <3 Thanks for waiting. I may not have found my interest for eleceed back yet, but I'll continue writing for yall. Now, updates may be vry rare since i might be busy with school, so please understand.

TO MORE ADVENTURES WITH YOU!!