The author was exaggerating, no one fainted.

"How could he make us run full speed for five hours straigh" Jihye huffed in exasperation.

'...wait, five hours? FIVE HOURS?' In truth, the moment you started your third round, you had already lost your sense of timing. You just...ran. Totally forgetting how to count time.

"Good job, everyone. You guys ended a bit late, but make sure to have your meal at the cafeteria. I'll see you tomorrow." That was all he said before Mr. Jang left.

Like... he just left. Out the door. Byebye.

"Let's go eat!" excited, Jiwoo exclaimed. Everyone else questioning on how he could still be so energetic after running for FIVE hours straight.

'...i'm hungry too,'

==========

Funny enough, even though they still felt uncomfortable around the three of you, everyone still sat at the same table together, eating in silence.

Well, that was until Jihye broke the 9h so awkward silence.

"Ugh... I don't even have the energy left to eat." She sighed.

'then give your food to me, I'll gladly finish it,'

"By the way, isn't this so unfair? I understand that we're in a different class than the affiliated students, but we're even in a different dorm and cafeteria." The girl compared, pushing her food around, not intending to eat it.

'...it's better like this anyway, seeing that the unaffiliated are already looked down upon. If we were to be in the same facilities as the affiliated, we'd just be walking targets for them,'

"Speaking of which,"

'oh, she's not done...'

"What was today's class all about? He just made us run the whole time. Is this PE class or something? I didn't come here to be treated like this."

Okay, you did understand her... to some bits. Yes, the treatment for affiliated and unaffiliated students was very obvious. But having Mr. Jang as your instructor was not thay bad.

'at least he was willing to teach us...or- supervise in this case. It's better than not having anyone to rely on,'

Even Jiwoo thought the same. Jiwoo being Jiwoo, sees things in the positive light, whenever he can.

"Oh, you wanna act all nice and make all of us the bad guys?"

"Yeah, Jiwoo. Your awakened power might be strong, but that doesn't mean you can ignore our opinions."

'...doesn't mean you have to ignore his opinion, and gaslight him about it,' you frowned.

For people who doesn't want to be the bad guys, they really are living up to that title. You understood their pain, you knew what they were feeling. But weren't they taking their complaints too far? What happened to being grateful for what they currently have?

But of course, you weren't one to speak. Afterall, you only knew you were awakened just recently. You've still yet to learn about the awakened world. You ahd no right to say their complaints were unjustified.