Evil For Evil

Wang Zhuocheng was choking at this moment and never thought that Xiao Zhan would be able to do something heinous that he had never thought of.

Wang Zhuocheng, "My Xiao Zhan please spare my son Haoxuan, he is innocent".

Xiao Zhan sneered and smirked, "Then do you think Wang Yibo is at fault in this?"

"Yibo has taken my position as the heir of the Wang family! After all, he is just Yangzi and Liu Haikuan's illegitimate son! They never even married at all!".

"Zhuocheng have you forgotten? Even though Wang Yibo was born out of wedlock, he is a descendant of the Wang family! As for you?! Even though you were given the Wang surname, the blood of the Wang family doesn't flow in you."

Xiao Zhan said very coldly, "Wang Zhuocheng couldn't help but get angry in his heart at Xiao Zhan's words.

Especially seeing the condition of his beloved wife, Xuan Lu, who died horribly after Xuan Lu was gang-raped in front of the eyes of his own son, Wang Jin Ling.

As for Meng Ziyi, Wang Zhuocheng didn't care about his first wife, whether he wanted Meng Ziyi to die from exhaustion in a brothel or whether Meng Ziyi had a venereal disease or even got HIV, Wang Zhuocheng really didn't care.

In Wang Zhuocheng's eyes, he only thinks that Xuan Lu is the only legal wife he loves, while for children, he loves his two biological sons, namely Wang Haoxuan and Wang Jin Ling because children are still children, their own flesh and blood, there is no such thing as a former child.

Wang Zhuocheng stared at the dead corpse of his beloved wife Xuan Lu and he gritted his teeth in anger, especially seeing Wang Jin Ling's deathly pale and speechless state as well as his vacant eyes.

Unbeknownst to Xiao Zhan, Wang Zhuocheng with lightning-fast movements took a revolver caliber firearm from his trouser pocket and then shot Xiao Zhan.

Doors!!

The bullet pierced Xiao Zhan's stomach, Xiao Zhan's men approached Xiao Zhan and Xiao Zhan waved his hand signaling that he was okay, instead his men had to arrest Wang Zhuocheng.

"Kill him!"  Xiao Zhan pointed at Wang Zhuocheng.

Wang Zhuocheng was completely surrounded around him by Xiao Zhan's men, Wang Zhuocheng laughed hysterically, his eyes were blank and he was crying.

"You don't have to kill me Xiao Zhan! You have won! You ruined my life by killing my beloved wife, then I will take revenge on you!".

"What are you guys waiting for?! Kill him right now, idiot!", Xiao Zhan gave orders to his subordinates who just kept quiet.

Finally, Xiao Zhan's men fired bullets and Wang Zhuocheng died instantly, Xiao Zhan immediately fell unconscious while holding his stomach where blood was flowing from his stomach.

"How about this?"

"What should we do?"

"Of course we have to take Master to the hospital now"

“Does Young Master Wang Yibo have to be told?”

"Yes, you told him and I will take you to the hospital"

Finally Xiao Zhan's men took Xiao Zhan to the Hospital after previously untying Wang Jin Ling's rope and also releasing Wang Haoxuan from the tiger cage.

***

Wang Yibo waited for Xiao Zhan all day, where is Xiao Zhan?  Why no news from him?  Has Xiao Zhan forgotten himself?

Or was Xiao Zhan dating another woman or even his own aunt, Meng Ziyi?  Wang Yibo's mind is now negative thinking, he is too jealous.

There was a knock on the door to his room and Wang Yibo opened it, Xiao Zhan's men came, Wang Yibo recognized them from their uniform.

"Young Master Wang Yibo"

"What's wrong?", Wang Yibo asked.

"Big Master Xiao was shot in the stomach by Master Wang Zhuocheng".

"What?! How did that happen? Why did you guys miss out? Then how is Zhan ge doing now?", Wang Yibo was getting really anxious now.

"Master has been taken to the hospital, that's why we're informing you, are you willing to come with us to visit Mister Xiao Zhan?"

"Of course I will come! Let's go!".

Wang Yibo couldn't calm down, all the way he only thought about Xiao Zhan.

Sorry for the long update, I'm busy working on my thesis, please understand.