Confused

Xiao Zhan is now in the cafe with his younger brother Chengxiao and since earlier Xiao Zhan just sat quietly while stirring his moccacino while pensive, Chengxiao sneered.

Chengxiao, "what the hell are you thinking? just like a broken heart, ge!".

Xiao Zhan looked up and looked at Chengxiao, "Has Yibo been with Zhao Liying long?".

Chengxiao, "not just now, why so?"

"It's okay I'm just asking" Xiao Zhan replied evasively.

Chengxiao took a deep breath and shook his head, "I can't you lie to Zhan ge! You are jealous and hurt to see Wang Yibo now with Zhao Liying?".

Xiao Zhan sighed tiredly, "he misunderstood me, because his aunt who just arrived kept teasing me so Yibo thought that I had slept with Meng Ziyi that damn bitch when I wasn't tempted and did anything with him at all".

Chengxiao, "you better get out of that house instead of Yibo thinking bad about you? Besides, isn't your wife Yangzi already dead?".

Xiao Zhan, "no I have to watch over them because they will harm Yibo, and I can't let that happen!".

Chengxiao just took a deep breath and shrugged his shoulders, "It's up to you then! I just saw you like this Zhan ge, apparently you really fell in love with him!".

***

Wang Yibo was now alone with Zhao Liying in the park and Zhao Liying leaned her head on Wang Yibo's shoulder.

Zhao Liying, "You know Yibo? I'm very happy to be with you now and be your lover"

"Hmmm", Wang Yibo just mumbled.

Zhao Liying, "I love you Yibo so much? You love me too right?"

"Stop asking weird and unreasonable things!"  replied Wang Yibo curtly

"What's unreasonable? A lover asking his lover like that is not a natural thing?"  Zhao Liying asked in surprise.

"Never mind! You're starting to want a lot! I told you if you want to be my lover then don't make many requests or ask strange things!"  Wang Yibo got up from his seat and was about to leave.

Zhao Liying pulled his arm, "Okay... okay! I'm sorry Yibo, I won't do it again, for me you just need to be my lover".

Wang Yibo snorted in annoyance and squinted at Zhao Liying, "Never mind! Let's just go home, I'll take you to your house!"

“Hmm… yes”, Zhao Liying was disappointed at Wang Yibo's attitude but couldn't do much about it.

***

After meeting Chengxiao, now Xiao Zhan returned to the Wang family residence, and when he was about to go to his room he accidentally passed Wang Zhuocheng's room and the door was slightly ajar, he heard Wang Zhuocheng chatting with someone on the phone.

"We have to move tomorrow, you kidnap Wang Yibo and take him to a warehouse in the border area and then you rape him so that he is crazy and feels crushed and then he will kill himself by himself! You don't have to worry! Even though Wang Yibo is a real man, his body is very smooth and  her skin is very radiant white even smoother and whiter than a woman! just do my bidding! so that she will be raped by at least five of you!", Wang Zhuocheng hung up the phone.

"Hahahaha! Feel it Wang Yibo you will be crushed! You will die by suicide and feel devastated, ashamed, stressed after being gang-raped so that I will not be suspected of being the mastermind behind the cause of your death! Because you will die from suicide!", Wang  Zhuocheng was talking to himself in his room.

Xiao Zhan clenched his fists and this can't be happening!  whatever it is Xiao Zhan will protect Wang Yibo even though his life will be at stake, Xiao Zhan immediately rushed to his room quietly and he also immediately called his men.

"Hello? I ask that from tonight on you keep an eye on Wang Yibo and don't let anything happen to him! If you get a scratch on his skin, you will know what the consequences will be! This is an order! Protect, watch over and take care of Wang Yibo for me!  contact me!"  Xiao Zhan hung up the phone.

Xiao Zhan is confused now that Wang Yibo is far from his supervision even though Wang Yibo is being watched by Xiao Zhan's men but still Xiao Zhan feels uncomfortable because he prefers Wang Yibo to be close to him so that Xiao Zhan can monitor and protect him closely, but this is all  It was because of Meng Ziyi that Wang Yibo had a misunderstanding with Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan also locked the door to his room so that Meng Ziyi wouldn't be presumptuous into his room and Xiao Zhan then took a shower and soaked in the bathtub of his bathroom.

***

After dropping Zhao Liying home, Wang Yibo went back to his father Liu Haikuan's apartment, which he has been living with since he left the Wang family home and when he was in the apartment, Wang Yibo threw his body on the sofa and threw his backpack carelessly, Liu Haikuan who saw his only son's behavior only  shook his head and then took Wang Yibo's backpack and tidied it up.

Liu Haikuan also brought drinks and snacks for Wang Yibo and placed them on the table in front of Wang Yibo, Liu Haikuan stroked Wang Yibo's hair and looked at him lovingly at his biological child.

Liu Haikuan, "what's wrong? you have a problem? you can tell papa"

"Nothing papa", replied Wang Yibo.

Liu Haikuan smiled and lightly pinched Wang Yibo's chubby cheeks in annoyance, "You can't lie to your papa son, even though you're an adult now but if you have a problem, papa will know."

Wang Yibo looked at Liu Haikuan and pouted, "I'm fine papa, really!"

"Okay, if you don't want to tell papa right now, but if you have any problems, don't ever hesitate to tell your papa, okay?"  said Liu Haikuan.

Wang Yibo nodded then walked to his room carrying the snacks and drinks that Liu Haikuan provided.

"Yibo don't mess up when you eat in your room okay?"  said Liu Haikuan

"Hmmm!"  replied Wang Yibo with a mere mumble.

Liu Haikuan just smiled while shaking his head and Wang Yibo entered his room and lay down in his room, he felt very confused now.

To be honest, Wang Yibo really missed Xiao Zhan but his prestige and high self-esteem rejected him and Wang Yibo also felt hurt because he saw the scene of Xiao Zhan and Meng Ziyi in his room at that time.

Not to mention that Wang Yibo heard from his cousin Wang Haoxuan that Xiao Zhan slept with Meng Ziyi, his heart ached so much that he accepted Zhao Liying.