Bitch

Xiao Zhan glared at Meng Ziyi who was currently sitting on his lap, he needed to dig up more information about Wang Zhuocheng, while Xiao Zhan deliberately let Meng Ziyi seduce him.

"What do you mean? Can you explain to me?"  Xiao Zhan asked coldly.

Meng Ziyi tightened her embrace on Xiao Zhan even more, currently she was only wearing light pink lingerie and no bra so her breasts and pink nipples were clearly visible under her lingerie and only wore small strap-printed panties.

Meng Ziyi sat astride on Xiao Zhan's lap and rubbed his ass on Xiao Zhan's cock while blinking his eyes and smiling seductively, Xiao Zhan felt like pushing him but Xiao Zhan purposely followed his game to find out more about Wang Zhuocheng's plan which turned out to be a dangerous enemy for Wang Yibo  and will harm Wang Yibo.

"Will you make love to me, handsome? I can satisfy you more than Yangzi" Meng Ziyi's hands roamed around Xiao Zhan's chest as seen from his bathrobe.

"I'm in no mood to do it after my wife's death! and it's not appropriate for you to say that about Wang Yangzi! She is my legal wife after all! and I don't want to do it with you because I'm still mourning my wife's death!"  Xiao Zhan had a good reason to avoid Meng Ziyi's invitation while holding Meng Ziyi's hand which was stroking his body so that Meng Ziyi would stop touching Xiao Zhan's body.

"Ah! What a shame! You're a normal man when you don't have the desire to see me" Meng Ziyi looked disappointed

"Try to explain everything and get up from my lap!"  Xiao Zhan said

"I don't want to! If I can't, I won't tell it" said Meng Ziyi

"Okay! now tell me!"  Xiao Zhan gave up in the end.

"My husband A Cheng ordered his men to kill Wang Yibo and he even told him to gang-rape him before finally killing him!"  Meng Ziyi whispered in Xiao Zhan's ear while licking Xiao Zhan's ear and ear canal to stimulate him.

"Don't lick like that! I don't like being licked! So disgusting! Then…..when is your husband planning to send someone to do that to Wang Yibo?"  Xiao Zhan asked while covering his ears which were licked by Meng Ziyi.

"About in the near future? Maybe in the next few weeks or two or even three days from now? Oh come on handsome! Why are we discussing Wang Yibo anyway? Why do you care about him so much? Let's just make love?"  Meng Ziyi then licked Xiao Zhan's neck and rubbed her breasts against Xiao Zhan's body.

Xiao Zhan immediately grabbed Meng Ziyi's shoulders, "Didn't I tell you? I'm still in mourning? How unethical for us to do this now? My wife just died and was buried a few days ago".

Meng Ziyi pouted, "You are a loyal man even though your wife has passed away, okay for a while we don't have to make love first! Then when are you going to make love to me? You are so handsome, I've never met anyone as handsome as you! Wang Yangzi deserves to marry you!  I even want to have a child from you, surely the child will be very handsome".

Xiao Zhan sighed tiredly, "What are you talking about? You even have a son and a husband! Stand up from my body! When I have nothing to say, get out! I want to rest!".

Meng Ziyi also stood up from Xiao Zhan's lap but instead of leaving Xiao Zhan's room, he opened his lingerie in a sensual style and also opened his underwear and then twisted his body in a sexy stretch dance style, Xiao Zhan widened his eyes, oh God how should I deal with a hypersex woman like Meng  Ziyi who was so obsessed with him?

It's impossible for Xiao Zhan to say he's gay and fall in love with Wang Yibo because that will only make his situation worse, he's afraid that Wang Yibo will be harmed by Meng Ziyi because Meng Ziyi is so obsessed with Xiao Zhan.

"Mrs. Wang Zhuocheng, what are you doing? I beg you with respect, you get out of my room" Xiao Zhan said desperately.

However, Meng Ziyi continued to dance in front of Xiao Zhan's streptease and twisted his body, there was no way Xiao Zhan could drag Meng Ziyi who was naked out of his room, if anyone saw it it would cause a misunderstanding, Xiao Zhan was really confused.

"I really like you Xiao Zhan and hope that we can make love and I can bear your child" said Meng Ziyi as he circled Xiao Zhan's body with his index finger touching Xiao Zhan's body.

“Madam Wang Zhuocheng or Meng Ziyi please…..please get out of here” Xiao Zhan was really annoyed now

"no baby" Meng Ziyi smiled teasingly at him instead.

Meng Ziyi took a few steps back from in front of Xiao Zhan and suddenly sat on the floor of Xiao Zhan's room, Xiao Zhan frowned at Meng Ziyi's behavior and wondered what this crazy woman would do?

It turned out that Meng Ziyi actually opened her legs wide and her fingers went in and out of her vaginal area while the other hand she used to squeeze her breasts and Meng Ziyi did that scene in front of Xiao Zhan's eyes while he bit his lower lip and his eyes narrowed with lust while Xiao Zhan was confused  what to do with this crazy woman?  If he was a normal man he might have 'pounced on' this shameless woman, but he has no lust for women and only lusts for Wang Yibo's body.

Meng Ziyi, “Xiao Zhan…..ooouh…..My handsome Xiao Zhan! Here dear…..aah” Meng Ziyi sighed to himself.

Xiao Zhan is really confused, dammit!  he's really stuck now!  he shouldn't have used a bathrobe so he could just walk out of the room and leave Meng Ziyi, but Xiao Zhan had a habit of not wearing clothes after every shower and only wearing a bathrobe until he went to sleep.

Xiao Zhan closed his eyes and looked away, not wanting to see Meng Ziyi's actions but Meng Ziyi instead took the opportunity and pulled Xiao Zhan's bathrobe so that Xiao Zhan fell and was on top of Meng Ziyi, Xiao Zhan's bathrobe was opened.

And just at that time, Wang Haoxuan who wanted to talk to Xiao Zhan to talk about Wang Yibo because he wanted to ask him for help to protect Wang Yibo, opened the door of Xiao Zhan's room and saw Xiao Zhan on top of his own mother.

Wang Haoxuan was shocked and widened his eyes in disbelief when he saw his mother's completely naked body under Xiao Zhan's body whose bathrobe was open only wearing boxers.