Get weird

Wang Zhuocheng did not accept that Wang Yangzi controlled most of the shares belonging to the Wang family because Wang Yangzi was a woman, especially if it was passed on to his son, Wang Yibo, because Wang Yibo was Wang Yangzi's illegitimate child in the eyes of Wang Zhuocheng.

Due to Wang Yangzi's status of never marrying Liu Haikuan, which means that Wang Yibo is a child out of wedlock, according to Wang Zhuocheng the child is not entitled to inherit the Wang family, only Wang Haoxuan, Wang Zhuocheng and Meng Ziyi's biological son, is legally born in marriage.

Wang Haoxuan is a year younger than Wang Yibo, currently he is studying at Harvard University, America because Wang Haoxuan was prepared as the heir to the Wang family by Wang Zhuocheng, therefore Wang Zhuocheng will do everything possible to make his only biological son the only heir and get rid of him. Wang Yibo.

***

"Excuse me sir, did you really call me?" a burly man that is Song Weilong

"Right, I have a task for you" Wang Zhuocheng threw a photo to Song Weilong

"who is he? is he our new target?", Song Weilong.

Wang Zhuocheng, "he's Wang Yangzi's illegitimate child out of wedlock. An illegitimate child doesn't seem to be the heir to the Wang family, but somehow Grandpa Wang actually loves the child more than Wang Haoxuan, his legal grandson who was born by marriage!".

Wang Zhoucheng looked full of vengeance, his eyes showed deep anger, his jaw tightened and his hands clenched tightly because he was not willing to accept Wang's grandfather's decision to make Wang Yibo the main heir of the Wang family.

He was officially married to Meng Ziyi, the son of a well-known conglomerate, the position of the main heir should be given to him and also to Wang Haoxuan, his descendants, not to Wang Yangzi who is a woman, let alone to Wang Yibo.

Song Weilong, "then what should I do with our target? Should I eliminate it?".

Wang Zhuocheng smiled crookedly and drank champagne "no! we don't have to get rid of him like that, we get rid of him by destroying his future!".

Song Weilong frowned, "Making an accident so crippled like that?"

"no! no it's not like that!" Wang Zhuocheng shook his head

"Then what do you mean?" Song Weilong was getting more and more clueless.

Wang Zhuocheng, "he's just a useless illegitimate child who is like trash who doesn't want his presence! Therefore trash must be in its place! Shame on Wang Yibo! Destroy his pride until he feels like he doesn't want to live anymore!".

Song Weilong still didn't understand, "You mean sir? I still don't understand?".

Wang Zhuocheng sighed harshly and rubbed his face roughly because his subordinates didn't understand, "order your men to rape Wang Yibo! ruin his life by being raped, do you understand?!".

"Isn't he a man? how can a man be raped?" Song Weilong asked in surprise while frowning.

Wang Zhuocheng pounded the table in annoyance, "Are you stupid or what?! You don't know there are many cases of men being raped not just women!"

"But... but sorry sir, I feel like my children are not interested in raping boys unless girls are new to it", Song Weilong.

Wang Zhuocheng, "even though he is a boy but he has a body and skin that is smooth like a girl, you will be interested when you see him!".

***

Wang Haoxuan, the son of Wang Zhuocheng, who is currently in a boarding school in America, received a phone call from his father, Wang Zhuocheng.

"Hello dad? What's wrong with you calling me? What a fuss?", Wang Haoxuan received his phone call

"I think we should return to China as soon as possible and you should also arrange your transfer to China immediately!", Wang Zhuocheng

"what?! but why suddenly dad? why are you being so weird?", Wang Haoxuan.

Wang Zhuocheng, "Never mind, you don't need to ask too many questions! Just do as I tell you! We will move to China as soon as possible!"

"Okay dad" replied Wang Haoxuan resignedly if it was his father's order then he could not refute his father's words.

***

Wang Yangzi was busy taking care of his troubled branch company and checking the details of every report, Wang Yangzi called his trusted subordinate, Yangyang.

Wang Yangzi, "Try to check this looks weird".

Yang who examined it, "this is indeed very strange, could it be that corruption is carried out by insiders themselves and it is done to undermine your credibility in the eyes of the shareholders?".

Wang Yangzi growled in annoyance, "I knew this was bound to happen! Zhuocheng who else if not him! I won't let him win!"

Yangyang, "we have to do something and look for a lot of evidence to bring him down"

"Of course I would do that!" Wang Yangzi replied with complete confidence.

***

Wang Yibo's attitude has become strange since then and tries to avoid Xiao Zhan, it's nothing but he feels awkward and his heart beats now every time he meets Xiao Zhan for some reason Wang Yibo also doesn't know.

Xiao Zhan of course was annoyed why Wang Yibo suddenly became strange and avoided him and didn't want to be picked up by him anymore and even used a motorbike to go back and forth like before, so Xiao Zhan decided to meet Wang Yibo after he came home from campus, at his house.

"Yibo?" Xiao Zhan called out to Wang Yibo gently when Wang Yibo was about to enter his room

"Eh Zhange?" Wang Yibo is really nervous now and his behavior is getting weird in Xiao Zhan's eyes

"Are you ok?" Xiao Zhan asked softly and held Wang Yibo's forehead to check his temperature

"I'm fine" replied Wang Yibo, brushing Xiao Zhan's hand from his forehead.

Xiao Zhan, "what's wrong with you?"

"do not touch me!" Yibo snapped.

"Yibo?", Xiao Zhan was really surprised by Wang Yibo's reaction which suddenly became curt again like before

"I'm sorry" Yibo looked down and didn't know what to say, he didn't mean to yell at Xiao Zhan harshly.

Xiao Zhan, "if you have any problems you can tell me, don't you think of me as your own gegege? don't hesitate to me"

"I'm ok" Wang Yibo then left Xiao Zhan alone and pensive, Wang Yibo went into his room.

"What's wrong with Yibo? Why is he acting like that again? Looks like the last time we were together was fine, then why is he acting like that again?" Xiao Zhan thought astonished at Wang Yibo's sudden turn of the line.

While Wang Yibo alone in his room is currently staring at the ceiling of his room, "I'm sorry Zhan ge, I just feel very nervous and feel uncertain around you so I think this is for the best, because I don't know what's going on with my heart".