Misunderstanding

"What are you two doing here? I didn't think you could do something like this?"  Wang Haoxuan looked very angry.

Xiao Zhan immediately stood up and covered his bathrobe and threw the blanket over Meng Ziyi's naked body, "It's not what you think Haoxuan, listen to me first?"

"No need! I thought you were a good guy but you are......" Wang Haoxuan looked disdainfully at Xiao Zhan and Meng Ziyi then left Xiao Zhan's room.

After Wang Haoxuan left, Xiao Zhan looked furiously at Meng Ziyi, "This is all because of you! Are you satisfied now with what you have done?!"

"Ah never mind! You don't have to worry about my son's opinion, he's an adult and understands his mother's wishes," replied Meng Ziyi casually.

Xiao Zhan pulled Meng Ziyi's hand and pushed him out of his room, Meng Ziyi screamed in pain because his hand was pulled by Xiao Zhan, and Meng Ziyi's body was only covered by a blanket, just at that time Wang Zhuocheng came out of his room which was not far from Xiao Zhan's room.  Zhan.

"What are you two doing?"  Wang Zhuocheng asked coldly while glaring at Xiao Zhan and Meng Ziyi, it made Xiao Zhan worried afraid that Wang Zhuocheng would misunderstand him.

"Why do you care about my business? You'd better take care of your young wife and your illegitimate child!"  Meng Ziyi replied curtly and left Wang Zhuocheng.

Wang Zhuocheng took a deep breath and closed his eyes then looked at Xiao Zhan coldly, "You... you know what you have done with my wife?".

Xiao Zhan tried to be calm, "It's not me who is at fault here but your wife is trying to seduce me, fortunately I didn't serve her! If that man wasn't me then I can be sure I will be tempted by your wife and have an affair with her" replied Xiao Zhan defending himself because he didn't want to be blamed  .

Wang Zhuocheng still looked coldly at Xiao Zhan, "Then why are you still living in this house? Isn't your wife Yangzi dead? Or are you expecting an inheritance from your late wife?".

Xiao Zhan gritted his teeth and growled furiously at Wang Zhuocheng's accusations against him, Xiao Zhan clenched his fists tightly, "You think I'm like you? I'm not you" Xiao Zhan replied then went into his room leaving Wang Zhuocheng alone.

"Huh! Who does he think he is? Just a boy that Yangzi bought, acting with pride? Bullshit!"  Wang Zhuocheng smirked and spoke to himself.

Meanwhile Xiao Zhan in his room was grumpy alone, now he was trapped by Meng Ziyi who made Wang Yibo leave this house and made Wang Haoxuan's misunderstanding now make Wang Zhuocheng insult himself to think he was a cheap man that money could buy.

Even though Xiao Zhan's intention to stay in the house was only to protect Wang Yibo but now even Wang Yibo has left the house, Xiao Zhan must still meet Wang Yibo and take care of him and protect him from Wang Zhuocheng's bad intentions that Meng Ziyi had told him  .

***

Xiao Zhan came to Wang Yibo's campus and waited for him in the parking lot, when he saw the figure he was waiting for, Xiao Zhan immediately ran to Wang Yibo, and Wang Yibo who saw Xiao Zhan coming to him immediately got on his motorbike.

"Yibo wait, listen to me! I want to talk to you?"  Xiao Zhan pulled Wang Yibo's hand preventing him from leaving

"What else do you want to tell me? Want to explain your relationship with my aunt after the death of my mother whose grave is not even dry?"  Wang Yibo asked sarcastically.

Xiao Zhan, "I'm really not what you think at the moment, Yibo?"

"Oh yeah? Then what about what I saw then? Even last night Haoxuan called me and told me that you slept with his mother!"  somehow Wang Yibo's heart ached when he said that.

"Haoxuan called you? Aren't you close to him?"  Xiao Zhan asked

"Indeed! but after all he is my cousin! After all, he has moved to this campus and we have become classmates," answered Wang Yibo.

Somehow Xiao Zhan's feelings were not willing if Wang Yibo was close to Wang Haoxuan even though they were only cousins ​​but Xiao Zhan felt that Wang Haoxuan had other feelings for Wang Yibo, or was it just Xiao Zhan's feelings.

"My Yibo honey" Zhao Liying suddenly walked up to Wang Yibo and kissed Wang Yibo's cheek

"hi beibh so go home together right?"  Wang Yibo immediately turned his gaze to Zhao Liying and deliberately put his arm around his waist in front of Xiao Zhan's eyes.

"You?"  Xiao Zhan couldn't continue his words, his heart felt so hot

"he? he is my lover now" answered Wang Yibo

"Hello Zhan ge! You're Chengxiao's older brother named Xiao Zhan right? Can I call you Zhan ge too like Chengxiao?"  Zhao Liying asked with an innocent look on her face making Xiao Zhan irritated with her.

“Hmmm” Xiao Zhan answered with just a mumble

"Then we want to go on a date first, Zhan ge, come on Yibo honey?"  Zhao Liying cradled in Wang Yibo's arms, making Xiao Zhan feel like clawing at her innocent and pretty face.

"Common beibh, let's go!"  Wang Yibo pointed to the back seat of his motorbike and told Zhao Liying to get on his motorbike.

"See you later Zhange!"  Zhao Liying waved at Xiao Zhan then left with Wang Yibo on his motorbike.

"Damn it!"  Xiao Zhan growled in annoyance and punched the parking wall

"What are you doing here Zhan ge?"  Xiao Zhan's sister Chengxiao suddenly approached him in the parking lot because he was also going home from college and was about to get into his car.

"May May?"  Xiao Zhan looked at Chengxiao, meimei is Chengxiao's nickname which means little sister

"You haven't answered my question Zhan ge? You can't be here to meet and pick me up, can you?"  Chengxiao asked.

Xiao Zhan, "not really, I really want to meet you? I have something to ask you".

Chenxiao, "what is Zhan ge about?"

"We can't talk about it here, let's just go to the cafe now, how about it?", Xiao Zhan

"Hmmm fine, then your car goes first and mine will follow behind yours", Chengxiao

"okay let's go now", Xiao Zhan

"Hmmm come on Zhan ge", Chengxiao.

Then Xiao Zhan got into his car and drove his car as well as Chengxiao whose car was behind him.