They're not going anywhere

warners were hanging out At the entrance of Warner Bros. Studios. Abbey saw The three of them and ran up to them.

Abbey: i've been looking for you guys all day. where have you been?

Yakko: We took a DNA test that said we were related to Nora.

Dot: so we decided to be a part of a family party that had a contest with the whole family.

Wakko: the winner got Nora's grandmother's fortune but it sure is crazy how the DNA testing Service mixed up our DNA with Ralphs.

Abbey: so basically I missed an entire chapter?

Yakko wakko and dot: yep!

Yakko: our real testing results were exactly what we thought they'd be. We're 100% cartoon.

Dot: so Ralph Runs Warner brothers now? What a dramatic season two cliffhanger.

abbey: good thing that season 3 is coming next year. But it's only going to have 10 episodes

Wakko: that's plenty of time to go on more zany adventures

Abbey: yeah! We still got plenty of time for this chapter. Any ideas?

Yakko: what about that pinky and the brain episode?

Abbey: that's next chapter.

Dot: you get to meet your dad?

Abbey: that's a mystery for season 3

Wakko: what about the season 2 episodes we haven't done yet?

Abbey: i'm not in every single episode.

A few hours of trying to come up with ideas later...

Dot: what about getting stuck inside a board game and we have to play the game in order to get out?

Abbey: that's a good one! Let's make that a bonus episode for season 3.

Wakko: we need something shorter but not too short where it's not even a minute long.

Yakko: How long is this chapter so far?

Dot: 292 words

Abbey: this can be one of those short chapters but from now on they should to be longer