She scoffed as she glared at her sister's door. "Why would embracing Isabela do anything?"

"Mira, our family got a miracle." The two jumped as (Y/N) hung upside down in front of them, using his water as a string. "Ah, lo siento. Didn't mean to scare you." "He's right. How do you save a family miracle? You hug a sister." Bruno pursed his lips before they hid behind the plants as Camilo called out, "Mirabel?" Seeing his cousin walking along Casita's tiles, he called up, "(Y/N)..still nothing?" The older Madrigal shrugged his shoulders.

"Nope, you should try that spot you used to go to when you were the 'Madrigal Twins' " the older advise, eyes wide as Camilo's powers malfunctioned. He now had the body of a man, the head and hands of a baby and (Y/N) couldn't help but quip, "What? No mustache this time?" He laughed when Camilo sent him a certain gesture, he felt the need to share with the older. "MiRAbEL?" Camilo's voice sounding like a chipmunk sent (Y/N) laughing as he slid down to where Mirabel and Bruno were hiding.

His laugh was infectious as Bruno giggled a bit, as he turned to Mirabel, who watch her cousin walk away. "Well, I think we're running out of time here." Mirabel decided to get sassy, as she ranted. "It's not gonna work. She won't hug me ever, okay? She hates me! Also I dunno if you heard, but I ruined her proposal!"  "Mirabel." Bruno whispered. "Plus, P.S, she is just annoying." She crushed a flower in her hand, grunting in anger. "Of course it's Isabela!" "Mirabel." (Y/N) said, slightly louder than Bruno but Mirabel continued to rant.

"What's her problem with me anyway? She's the one with roses coming out of her--" "Mirabel!" Both men shouted, Bruno apologizing right after, (Y/N)'s eyebrows pinched in fond exasperation. "Sorry, sorry, sorry. You see, you're-you're-you're missing the point.The fate of the family isn't up to her. It's up to you, you're exactly what this family needs. You just have to see it." Bruno smiled before zipping behind a plant. "By yourself, after I leave." He grunted as he wiggled the plant side to side, trying to get back to the hidey hole.

"Ay, Tio, you're not going to hide again, are you?" (Y/N) questioned, Elena popping out from his hair, squeaking at the man.

"You're not coming?" Mirabel asked. "It was your vision, Mirabel. Not mine." Bruno said mysteriously, a hand waving around the plant. The siblings looked at each other with deadpanned expressions before saying in unision, "You're afraid Abuela will see you?"

"Yep. I mean, yes, that too. Hey, after you save the miracle, come visit?" Bruno turned to the younger Madrigals with hope in his eyes.

"No," (Y/N) said, eyes softening, "It's time to stop hiding, Tio. We miss you."

Mirabel nodded. "Mi hermano is right. After I save the miracle, I'm bringing you home." she promised, as the man smiled gratefully at the kids.

"Knock, knock,knock,knock,knock,knock on wood." He inhaled sharply before falling back into the hole.

(Y/N) chuckled softly, shaking his head fondly before he helped Mirabel up. "I believe in you, hermana." He tucked a curl behind her ear before walking away. "You're not coming either?" She asked, pouting slightly. "Tio's right. This is tu destino, Mirabel. But I'll be waiting for you." He waved before sliding down Casita's stairs to find his mother.

Mirabel turned to Isabela's door. "You got this. Just gonna save the miracle. With a hUg."

(A/N: Boom! Double update! You guys didn't expect me to reveal what (Y/N) was doing while we were with Mirabel and Bruno, did you? Ha! Nope, but coming soon, a visual of (Y/N)'s room will be up. I'm going to make a tumblr masterlist when this is done...My tumblr is: writergal02, so there is  no copywrite going on at the moment.

Also, I've been asked if I was going to update the LOK:Male Reader Insert series, and I'm going to finish Encanto first, and then hopefully finish Book 1 of LOK. After the first season, I'm putting LOK on a pause as I update other stories, and get my personal life back in order.

I'm gonna be honest with you guys, I've had a lot of fun writing this story, partly because it helps distract me from my recent breakup with my boyfriend, but writing stories is also how I manage my mental health.

MENTAL HEALTH IS IMPORTANT! Love yourselfs, be you, and do what makes you happy.  The haters don't matter!

Look in the mirror, and you'll see your competition.

Since I was a kid, stories have been my way of expressing myself, and escaping from reality. I've formed many bonds with different people on different fanfiction sites and I've been discovering myself.

Stories are the one constant in my life that I know will never let me down.

This story is one of my top 3 that I'm extremely proud of how it's coming out. And I love that so many people are loving my vision just as much as I do.

For those who've messaged me saying Natalia was gonna be a Prince Hans, nope! She is totally and completely a Moana/Raya mix.

We love sensetive guys with strong and fierece women.

My next question is, would anyone be williing to draw (Y/N) and Natalia for me? I need a new story cover lol.

HOPE TO HAVE A FEW MORE CHAPTERS OUT THESE NEXT FEW DAYS!!