(With Mirabel)

She looked around Antonio's room as the animals were moving around anxiously. "We might wanna hurry." Mirabel pointed to the sky. "You can't hurry the future." Bruno countered as he continued around a capybara that refused to move, setting up for his ritual. "W-What if I show you something worse? If I see something that you don't like, you're gonna be all, 'Bruno makes bad things happen. Oh he's creepy and his vision killed my goldfish."  worried Bruno, as he sat crossed legged in front of Mirabel.

"I don't think you make bad things happen. Sometimes, family weirdos just get a bad rap. You can do this." Mirabel soothed as Antonio held out his stuffed animal that Mirabel made him. Bruno took the stuffie, before looking at his youngest sobrino. "For the nerves." He explained before hopping on the jaguar who grumbled softly, as he carried his boy out of sight to play.

Bruno sighed, as he talked himself up. "I can do this, I can do this, I can do this, I can do this." He threw some salt over his left shoulder, before lighting up the leaf piles and began focusing.

(With (Y/N) )

(Y/N) grinned as he passed his Tio's door, and it flickered to life.

(With Bruno)

"You might wanna hang on." He warned Mirabel, holidng out his hand as a sand dorm formed and lit up green.

Soon the vision from earlier appered, and caused Bruno to cry out in despair.

"It's just the same thing! I gotta stop!" He held his head in hands as Mirabel stopped him.

"No! I need to know which way it goes! There's gotta be an answer, something we're not seeing!" Mirabel cried, looking around the dome for something.

"You're looking at the same thing that I am. If there was something else-" "There! Over there!" Bruno's eyes widen as he zoomed in on the yellow streak of color. "Mariposa! Follow the butterfly!" Bruno pointed as they rose to their feet and watched the butterfly land on some grass blades. "Where is that?" "I-I-It's all out of order." The psychic enhanced the vision. "It's the candle; the candle's getting brighter! I think you're gonna help the candle!"

"How?" wondered Mirabel as Bruno's eyes narrowed, seeing more of the vison come alive. "Uh, there's someone with you. And you...You fight her!" Bruno claimed, face determined before he saw the vision clear up. "What?" Mirabel asked. "Wait, no, no. Is that a hug?" "AM I FIGHTING OR HUGGING?!" Mirabel growled, hearing her brother's voice in her head from when she was younger, "Remember, kindness takes you a long way, hermanita."

"An embrace. An embrace! To make the candle bright, you have to embrace her!"

"Embrace who?"

The image began taking form of Mirabel hugging someone.

"Oh! Almost there..." "Who is it?" "Almost there. Oh,oh. I got it!" Bruno cheered like a puppy.

The image shifted to Isabela flipping her hair over her shoulder.

Fists clenched by her side, and scowling at her sister's sand face, Mirabel cried incredulously, "IsAbElA?!"

The sand dropped, and Bruno used the vision to cover himself from the falling sand and looked excitedly at the frame in his hand. "Oh, your sister? That's great!" He grinned, showing Mirabel the solid vision, smile dropping as Mirabel growled like a wolf.

The Madrigal triplet sighed, shoulders dropping as he carelessly tossed the vision over his shoulder to shatter it. "Everytime."

Mirabel cleaned up the glass and threw it away before the two crouched across the hall from Isabela's door.