18

AT THE rise of the sun, Abbi was already up, and running around the house. Rosalie groaned, as she rolled into Beth on the floor. It was too early to start the day, but it wasn't any other day—it was Christmas, "Bunny, let's brush our teeth?" Beth helped Rosalie to her feet, and she rubbed her eyes with her fists.

"There better be special eggnog," Rosalie muttered, as she walked into the bathroom, and shedded her clothing. She grabbed her toothbrush, and got into the shower. Leaning against the wall, and sliding down to the floor, she allowed the water to pour over her, as she brushed her teeth. Beth folded her arms, and watched her wife's laziness. Closing the bathroom door, and shedding her own clothing, she stepped into the shower as well. Rosalie's eyes didn't even rise at the sight of her wife's nudity. She must have been extremely exhausted.

"I'll make you eggnog, Bunny. Just don't get too drunk," Rosalie washed her mouth, and left the shower to place her toothbrush down, before getting back in, "wash my back?" Beth asked. Rosalie nodded, and took the wash cloth from Beth. She was still not in touch with reality even as she sloppily moved the wash cloth over her wife's back, "you need me to help you wake up?" Beth turned and slid her hand down Rosalie's stomach. Rosalie sighed and leaned her head back without a word, not that she wanted Beth to stop. Has her clit gotten numb? She doesn't seem to be feeling anything. Beth frowned, and left the bathroom in a towel. Rosalie blinked a few times, and closed her eyes, continuing to stand under the shower. When Beth walked back in, closing the door, and getting in the shower again, she pressed Rosalie against the wall. The object in her hand rubbed against Rosalie's slit, finally snapping her out of her sleepy state.

"Beth, what is that?" Rosalie asked, surprised and turned on.

Beth grinned and moved Rosalie's hair over to one side of her shoulder, and kissed the other, "it's your first surprise," Beth whispered against Rosalie's neck, sending chills to rush down her spine. Beth inched the vibrator closer to Rosalie's opening, and switched it on, "oh, fuck," Rosalie gasped, as the back of her head flung back against Beth's chest.

"Mhmm, you want me to stop?" Beth asked. Her and Rosalie had dabbled with various sex toys over the years. But they'd never done so in the shower, "just say the word, and I will."

Rosalie swallowed a breath, as her jaw tightened. Beth trailed her lips up the length of Rosalie's neck, and along her jawline. She slipped the object within the confines of Rosalie's walls, and the gasp that escaped her lips echoed through the shower.

"Beth, st... don't stop."

Beth grinned again, and turned the vibrator on a higher speed, causing Rosalie's eyes to widen in surprise. Holy mother of god, that feels good.

Beth mumbled, "that's what I like to hear," Rosalie shuddered, as Beth turned her around, and pressed her back against the shower's wall, "you promise to cum for me?" Beth requested.

"Oh, fuck, Beth—" Rosalie leaned in for her wife's lips, but Beth shook her head.

"Promise me, Rosalie."

Rosalie nodded slowly, feeling her chest rise and fall with every nerve that awakened in her body. Beth loved seeing the dilation in Rosalie's eyes. It made her hot and bothered, "I promise—" she closed her eyes tightly, "that feels so—"

"Good?" Beth asked.

Rosalie moaned and pressed her lips together. The running of the shower drowned out the moans that escaped her lips, but Beth heard each and every cry, which caused a vigorous throbbing to her clit.

"Beth, I'm so close," Rosalie grasped her wife's arms in surrender, almost begging to be fucked harder. Beth could see the need in Rosalie's eyes—the desire for release—those dark brown eyes begged for mercy. She leaned into Rosalie's arms, their nipples brushing against each other, and took Rosalie's bottom lip inside of her mouth. Pulling and sucking gently, Rosalie felt the thrusting of the toy increase in pace, as Beth's thumb massaged her swollen clit.