So I took a Test...

Hi

I know I'm probably considered dead by some of you out there

Because that's how long I've been gone

But

Good news

I'm alive, so if you wanted to kill me, you still have a chance.

Not that I want you to.

But I am internally dying.

So. 

Anyways

I took a quiz to see what TOG characters I'm most like...

and here are the results.

11. Radiation is fastest through a vacuum. Convection is fastest through a gas. Conduction is fastest through a solid.

12. The warm air on the top of the room is less dense than the cold air on the floor. This causes the warm air to rise and the cold to sink.

12. Warmer air tends to be lighter than cooler air, so warmer air travels to the top, while cold air tends to stay near the bottom.

13. Plastic foam would be a good thermal insulator because of pockets that trap the air so it doesn't transfer easily to the cooler air.

14. This is because of the home's insulation that makes the energy transfer slowly. If the home is well-insulated, the snow will stay on the roof. If the home is not insulated, the heat will travel upwards to the roof and melt the snow.

15. 20,000 W

(those aren't the results for those of you that thought they were :P)

Okay so since wattpad decided to act up and stuff, my results will be the chapter picture thing...

for the next time I update this thing >:)

Ciao!