[chapter ten] a warning from the darkness

Start from the beginning

It was all connected, and the thought of it all made my stomach churn.

"Wait." Scott whispered, his face scrunching into a frown. "Who is Alex?"

"What?"

"You said Alex is evil? Who is Alex?"

"Alex Banks?" Isaac questioned, making me roll my eyes. "The hot new girl."

"Keep your dick in your pants, Lahey." I snapped with a scowl.

Throwing his hands in the hair, Isaac quickly shook his head. "I was just saying-"

"Who is Alex?" Stiles poked, and for whatever reason, the way the question came from him made a lump lodge in the back of my throat.

I quickly picked up my bag and flicked my hair over my shoulder. "Got to go boys, I'm already ten minutes late for French and promised Alli I wouldn't skip."

"Bye Ree." Scott and Isaac mumbled in unison whilst Stiles continued to stare at the ground blankly.

I wasn't expecting a goodbye from him, however his silence was starting to drive me insane. Everyone would catch on soon enough, it was already bad that I spilled to Allison, but I trusted her with my life. I knew she would never say anything.

"God, when did everything get so damn complicated?" I mumbled under my breath before slamming the door behind me on my way out.

✧∘* ˚.

The second the Hale walked into French, she was met with a very pissed off Morell who immediately gave her lunch time detention. She had gotten delayed on her way to class by several missed calls from Chris, which she knew she had to answer. She knew that if she didn't answer he would storm down to the school and that would be good for nobody.

As she was angrily shoving her books into her locker, a tall presence loomed over her, making a growl fall from her lips. "What do you want, Aiden?" Aires snapped in an icy mutter. "I have a detention I need to get to."

"Since when were you a bad girl?" He taunted with a smirk.

"Fuck off." She snapped before slamming her locker door closed and facing the boy.

"Want to go on a date?"

"Nope." She shot back whilst narrowing her eyes at him.

"What about tonight?"

"Nope. Studying."

"I could help you." He mumbled as he brought a hand to the side of my face.

"Please." She scoffed with a roll of her eyes. "Do you have an IQ higher than 170?"

"No, well, you could help me? Tonight then?"

"Fuck you." She muttered before spinning on her heel and strutting away, but not before her eyes caught Scott shooting death stares in Aidens direction.

"See, they are getting to you too." Isaac mumbled to Scott.

"He won't leave her alone." Scott seethed through clenched teeth.

"I know."

"Why won't he leave her alone?"

"I don't know."

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

"Welcome to lunch time detention." Harris' smugly announced. "You two will wash all the boards, you two resehlving the library and you two can restock the janitors closet."

Aires quickly turned in her seat to see who she was paired up with, only to find Isaac glumly sat behind her. A small smile tugged on his lips as their eyes met. At least detention would be bearable with him there.