As he fill her hairline with vermilion she closed her eyes while a tear fall from the corner of her eyes

With the touch of the vermilion on her head she feels her heart stops beating...
She can't describe the feeling...
She feels complete...

While sidharth after putting sindoor kissed her forehead and look at her with the mark of his love....

While rajveer also did the same...
Nitya's is way more happy for being his wife...
The person whom she loved immensely...
While rajveer just looked at her in the colour of his love....

After this the priest ask the grooms to tied thw mangalsutra....

Sidharth took the mangalsutra and tied it around the neck of his Misty and look at her fully marked as his....

As the priest declear them as husband and wife....
Sidharth's hold on her hand becomes more tight the feel of completeness runs through their body....
His misty is now his wife....
His lawfully wedded wife.....
The girl whom he loved from childhood...
With whom he have dreamed of spending his whole life in now fully his...
His all wish have fullfilled by god....

While shehnaaz just feels herself overwhelmed with emotions....
The person standing beside her while holding her hand with full authority is her husband...
From the begining for her the meaning of love starts from him and ends at him...
For her he is the defination of love in her life...
Whom she had loved from the time she didn't even know the meaning of this strong emotion....

Soon both the couples takes the blessing of all the parents....

Both the couple were standing outside their respective homes as after vidai they both were taken to their homes rajveer and nitya were welcomed by Tripti ji and Nobin ji at Rao mension........

Sidharth and shehnaaz was standing at the door of singhania mension...
While sumitra ji did all the rituals of the grihpravesh....

As shehnaaz step insode the house a new feels over powers her heart...
It was not a new place where she had come it was the home of her maamoni her best friend nitya where she had grow up this house is so known for her...
But this time it is giving her a totaly new vives...
She is standing here as the daughter in law of this house as his wife...
She is feeling her rights over this house she is feeling like she is now a part of this house officially....

As sidharth opens the door of his room which now belongs to both of them...
Actully it is now more of his misty's room then her....
When his eyes land on his misty who is standing infront of the wall which have a lot of pictures of his childhood with mom nitya and dad....
She have taken off her dupatta from her head and opens her hair which is now flowing over her back....
He know she didn't like heavy pins over her hair but still she tolerate them for so long....

Her back is facing him....
She is too busy to watch the picture that she didn't notice him....

The room is decorated with light flowers and a few candles...

While he took steps towards her...
He always want this...
Whenever he will come back and will enter in this room he will find her waiting for him.. 
This he have wished from so long...

He want to start his day by watching her beautiful face and ends his day while watching her sleeping without any worry...

And now when she is her he just want to hug her and keep her all for himself....

He go close to her and encircle his hand back hugging her...
While she feels her back touching his front...
She relex herself in his arms....

He keep his chin over his forehead while she hold his hand which was encircle around her belly....

He kissed her head and said...
Sh- i love you misty....
He just simply confessed his feeling....
S- i love you more then anything else bebu....
She reciprocate his love by her love....
She turns her self in his arms and while looking at his chest she said...

S- i always want this to happen aapke sath hamesha rahna hai mujhe kabhi chor kar mat jana bebu...
She simply said in her childish voice...

Sh- bas hamesha rahne ka wada nahi kar sakta misty....
With his line she immediately looks into his eyes while her eyes filled with tears...
Before those tears made their way out of her beautiful eyes he wipe it and kissed her head and said...
Sh- misty rote nahi hai nah bacha main tumhare sath hamesha hu bacha agr dur ho bhi jau to kabhi mat sochna ki pass nahi hu main hamesha yahi tumhare pass rahunga tumhari dhadkan bankar....
Your heart beats for me and till the time your heart have beats i am with you...
Physically agar dur bhi chala jau par spritually aor emotionally hamesha tumhare karib rahunga....
He speaks with utmost love....
S- aapse payer karna mari zindagi ka sabse kubsurat hissa hai aor hamesha rahega...
Saying she keep her head over his heart...

He lift her up in his arms and take her towards the bed make her lay on the bed while laying taking the support of his elbow...
They both look into each others eyes...
Both of their eyes were showing passion love for each other....
He without havingmore control keep his lips over hers while she close her eyes feeling his lips...
Desire overpower them...
And the night witness their passionate love for each other......

They love each other with everything they have....
Their love is just something which don't need to reach any goal to be tagged as completed...
Their love is completed from the time it begins....
They taught us what is ture love and now they were teaching us how to love a person without any expectation without being physically close to the person you love...
They were teaching us how to love unconditionally and how to love emotionally...

Unlogo ne pahle ishq karna sikaya..
Aor ab
Ishq nibhana sikha rahe hai....

Thudddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
ANIKA.....