009

"You look like shit."

"Wow, what a nice way to greet someone, Hotaru-chan!"

"Have you been eating properly? You look like a fucking stick."

"I'm not sure what you're talking about, Hotaru-chan! I'm on a diet."

"Stop lying, you mongrel."

"Eh, but don't I look fabulous?" she said, weakly striking a pose, and Tsukishima didn't seem pleased in the slightest.

"That cardigan looks way too big for you. You look like a walking rag." Tsukishima rudely commented.

To say the least, (Y/N) appeared offended.

Tsukishima, on the other hand, expressed his concern to her in this manner. She had lost weight and had become pallid. She also looked like she wanted to vomit.

"Hey, pipsqueak, are you all right?"

He didn't bother trying to hide his worry any more, instead softly holding the young girl's nimble wrist. She winced, but immediately covered it up with a grin. Kei, on the other hand, was quick to notice and pried even further.

After that night on the cliff, he couldn't stop thinking about (Y/N). He was making sure she was okay, but seeing her just now made Tsukishima's heart sink. He didn't do a good job in taking care of her.

He was about to open his mouth to speak when he felt dampness seeping through the girl's enormous sweater. His yellow-colored irises widened as there was blood in it.

"Oi, you're bleeding." His voice was shaking.

(Y/N) stared blankly at her wounded wrist before tripping over her own feet. She felt lightheaded at the moment, but Kei was able to grab her in time.

The tall blonde's heart thudded quicker and louder in his chest.

"...Pipsqueak?" he paused before gently continuing, "What does this mean?"

(Y/N) had already blacked out before she could respond. Tsukishima's panicked expression was the last thing she saw before her eyes closed.