006

He also didn't appear to mind her needless chit-chat any longer.

"And then Hitomi-chan began pulling my hair! Can you believe it?! I mean, it’s expected that someone is going to be envious, especially if you're able to pull off something they weren't."

"Hitomi what?"

Tsukishima spat. In his voice, there was a hint of rage.

"She yanked my lovely hair!"

(Y/N) noted how furious the megane appeared and gave him a sincere smile.

"Don't worry, I immediately punched her in the face!" she cheerfully admitted while punching the air.

After hearing such remarks, Kei calmed down. He puffed in delight before smirking at (Y/N).

"What's up with you and punching? Are you a delinquent?" he joked.

"That sounds so cool!" she said, and the lanky youngster gave her an incredulous look in response.

"You have many friends, but you also have many enemies, huh?"

"What? No way~! Hotaru-chan is my only friend!"

Tsukishima lifted a brow at the female who was seated in his bed.

"The others are more like acquaintances! You, my lovely Hotaru-chan, are the only one with whom I feel vulnerable! You're extremely special!" she drawled out, teasingly smiling at him.

"So anyhow, I punched her right? So I genuinely thought I was going to get suspended, but alas! I didn't! The other witnesses informed the teachers that it was an act of self defense and I was spared! Also, Hitomi-chan looked so enraged that I almost laug  ̶" she proceeded to tattle while wearing various faces and gestures to match her conversation.

Kei peered at her almost hypnotically, absorbing in everything she said.

This wasn't all that horrible.