I would get my work done before I had to clock out, so really, it was no big deal.
Spending time with Sun was what I loved most about this job, anyway.

"Sun?" I ask him. He tilts his head down at me. "Yes?"

"Can I ask you something?" The thought in the back of my mind was making me need to know.

Why me? Why not somebody else. Why anybody at all? How did he know he felt infatuated with a human? How was that even possible?

"I'm an open book."

"Why do you like me?" I feel nervous asking him that. I didn't want him to think I was self conscious, or angsty, but . . It was a legitimate question I often wondered to myself.

"Why not?" He pokes the tip of my nose with a cold finger.

"Well, okay, what is it about me that you like so much?" I ask him. My brow perks curiously as I continue to lay my head across his lap.
"What's not to love about you? I like everything! I don't know if I could find  something that I don't like." He chuckles nervously.

I find myself smiling. "Really?"

He nods, his body making little sounds of clinking mechanics as he does so. "Yes, Sugar!"

I look away and keep smiling. "Thanks."

"Anytime." He pats my head.

"I promise to run that antivirus on you guys this week. It's been long enough now, I really need to get that done." I bite my nail anxiously.

I've been putting it off for a while because of how bad Moon has been to me.
Sun even scares me to be around, sometimes . . I just don't want him to flip on me, heaven forbid the lights go out, on some sort of odd occasion.

"It'll be okay. I understand you're nervous about it." He tells me. I nod, looking down to his chest plate. His body was really warm.

I'm surprised he hasn't had any malfunctions yet.

"Yeah . . I just don't want Moon to bug out." I sigh softly.

"I'll do my best to keep him sane." He tells me. I try and smile up at him. "Thank you."

"SYSTEM OVER HEATING"

I roll my eyes, sitting up. There is was.

"Oh, Sun~ what are we gonna do with you?" I smirk. "How are we supposed to spend time together, if you keep over heating?"

He grabs his head, rays retracting a little as he lets out a nervous yelp. "Don't say anything cute, I'll break down-" His voice shakes.

I start laughing, sitting on my knees beside him. "Okay, I just won't talk then."

"SYSTEM HEATING WARNING"

I can't help but laugh a little more. It was so funny how nervous he got.

Sun stands up and begins pacing in small circles. I watch him curiously. "What are you . . doing?"

"Trying to cool my system down!" He speaks nervously. "I-I don't want to burn you. Or shut down."

"I don't want you to go up in flames, either." I comment. His face plate turned a slight shade darker. "I won't."

"Sure looks like you will." I raise a brow at him.

"Y/N, everything will be fine!" He lets out a metallic sigh, gripping his head again. I stand and reach for his hand. He stares at it before complying. His hand starts to burn my skin, but I just try and ignore it.

We will our way over to the security desk, taking one of the chairs, I bring it over to him.
"Sit." I tell him. He does so, looking at me with confusion. "What are you doing?" He asks.

"Trying to calm you down." I smirk a little, standing in front of him. "Now try to think of something cold. Like, ice or water."

He frowns up at me. "Y/N, I don't think we can do that sort of thing."

I groan. "Try."

He rolls his eyes and does so. "Fine,"

"Now think of something that isn't me." I tell him.

"Well that's a little hard,"

"Try to do it anyway." I place my hand on top of his.

He looks down at it and frowns again. "How am I supposed to do that, when you're touching me?!"

"It's the only way you're going to learn how to control your heating system. Unless, you want to overheat and shut down . ." I tease.

He huffs, shaking his head. "No, I don't."

"Then keep trying." I hush him.

He stares ahead at the wall and thinks of whatever I tell him to think about.
After a few attempts and tries, his body had finally started to cool itself, his fans finally kicking on to ease the process.

"Better?" I ask.

He looks back up at me and nods. "How did you know how to do that?"

I shrug. "I helped Liz try to calm Monty down one day. He has temper tantrums allot, and needs to find a distraction." A laugh leaves me.

Suns head tilts, eyeing me curiously. "You were in Monty's room?" He asks.

I smirk. "Why, you jealous~?"

He frowns, crossing his arms. "Maybe a little."

More fits of giggles leave my chest, and I lean against the desk beside him. Sun gives me a look of confusion, before leaning back a bit in the chair. "Don't worry, Sun," I lean forward, and wrap my arms around his neck. He glances at me curiously with wide eyes, his body warming up again.

"There's nobody that can replace you."