00.13

okay, so . . bare with me here, but
i think i have a couple ideas on
where I want this book to go, and
how i want it to end. it may possibly
start to follow the actual gameplay
story, in a couple of chapters.

if that isn't something that would
interest you guys, let me know; but
i have a really good idea for it.

__________________________

MY MIND CAN'T stop wandering today. Staring at Sun, I watch as he plays around with all the little kiddos. I find myself smiling hard.

It was unbearable. Why the hell do I like an animatronic?— HOW the hell, do I like an animatronic.

Maybe Liz was right - - it wasn't impossible. At least I didn't feel so alone about all of this. She was going through very similar issues now that she's been left by an asshole guy.
Funny how all it takes is one bad person to push you past sanity. Now we're simping over our metallic coworkers.

"Miss Y/N?" A little girl smiles up at me curiously. I glance down to the familiar raven and raise a brow. "Yes?"

"Some of the other kids and I wanted to play a song . . But, we were wooondering . ." She folds her hands behind her back, feet rocking with anticipation.

I narrow my eyes onto Katrina, seeing all the other little faces peeking from around the corner.

"If you and Sundrop could dance for us?" Katrina asked eagerly with a big grin spreading across her face.

I didn't have to think twice.

"Oh, sure! Did you ask Sun yet? He'd probably like t—"

"—Well, that's the thing," a soft smirk crept up her face. "We wanted you to ask him . ."

My eyes widened slightly.

Growing some more confidence would be great, but I don't think I can ask Sun to dance with me. It feels . . awkward? Especially after the other night.

I told him to stay away from me.

We haven't talked much in a couple of days. I just did my job, and he did his, while I worked at the daycare desk. I haven't even heard about Moon, either.

Truth is though, I didn't want either of them to stay away. I wanted to be close by, enjoying their company. But with the way Moon's system was acting out, it's been hard. And Sunrise just doesn't trust himself around me.

"O-Oh, uhh . . Well," my mind comes to a halt.

How do I explain this sort of thing to a nine year old?

"We know you like him. I've been here enough to see that." Katrina pokes my cheek and starts giggling like a madwoman.

I find myself blushing and pull away from her grasp. "Look, Sun and I are in sort of a, um,"

She gasps. "A fight?!"

My eyes widen, and I wave my hands desperately. "No, no! Not a fight, but . . Something happened between us." I lower my voice. "So, I just don't think I should go up to him, first, for a while."

She frowns, and a few others behind her do the same. Katrina sighs softly, then looks back to the celestial animatronic.

"What if we told him to dance with you instead?" A little boy butted in. I smile weakly down at him.
"Good luck with that. But you can try." I cross my arms over my chest.