00.16

y'all are gonna be goin for a
ride these next few chapters 😩😔

remember to vote !
___________________

MOON'S SEEMINGLY LIFELESS body sat in front of me on the workbench. He was still, body falling slightly forward off of the bench, head tilted downward, along with his nightcap that covered a bit of his face.
My fingers traced over his shoulder, gently, eyes fixating on the exposed wiring on his neck, and back of his faceplate.

I'm not an expert, but I needed to try to fix whatever the hell was bugging him out so badly. A few of the techs helped me run a few practice tests on Chica last night, in hopes to help me out with tonight's big job. She had been getting really aggressive too. Things around here were starting to freak me out. It feels like dejavu all over again, with whatever happened in the past pizzeria places.

Work laptop beside me, it ran an antivirus program, as I got ready to plug it into Moon's body.

A part of me felt really anxious.
If something goes wrong, I don't know exactly what I'm supposed to do about it. I guess I just use the best of my knowledge, and try to beat this thing.

I couldn't help but freeze, just tracing his features over with my eyes. It was odd seeing Moon so quiet. His system was supposedly off, but it was just a weird feeling being around him.
He was so different with me than Sun was. Moon knew how to piss me off, but also knew just what to say when I needed to hear it.

"Don't worry, guys. I'm gonna try and get to the bottom of all this bullshit." I tell him softly.

I plug him into the computer, and already, a few red messages had popped up. After a few minuets of clearing out his few minor viruses, another one came onto screen. It was colored in purple.

Something I've never seen before.

It looked nasty. Apparently, the glitch was eating out all his system's coordinated wiring. It split Sun and Moon right down the middle. Sun wasn't effected by it . . but Moon's system definitely was.

I frown softly, desperately trying to clear it. I type in codes, anti-virus, blockers, anything that I could. It wasn't doing much, though.
I wonder if that's what was affecting Chica and the others so bad . .

A few complaints were starting on Roxanne and Monty now, too. They've started becoming a little territorial at night, and to some of the children, even harmful.

Freddy still seemed to be in top shape, but it was only a matter of time, for something else bad to happen. And I didn't want to wait around for it. I won't let history repeat itself.

After a while of trying to delete the virus, and running a few more cleaners on Moon, I came to the conclusion that whatever I was doing, just wasn't letting up. I decided to give it up for a bit, letting out a heavy sigh. Nothing is working.

It was starting to get late, and my shift was almost over with, anyway. I bite my nail anxiously, looking between Moon, and the laptop. After a few more minuets if internally fighting with myself, I decide to give up for the night.

Unplugging Moon from the laptop, I hear a slight jingle in the bells on his wrists.

I furrow a brow, then see bright red eyes sinking into my skull.
Moon starts to chuckle, slowly lifting his head up to view me down below. "Well, well . . Who do we have here?"

Letting out a soft yelp, my eyes widen. "Moon! What are you doing awake?"

His head tilts in a bone chilling matter. The large grin was still spread across his face.
"Trying to shut me down, are you?" He growls.