CHAPTER - 10

In the Mess

"Everyone was busy having breakfast when Rajveer who was still standing near the door came inside. As soon as Huda's eyes fell on Rajveer, he said."

Huda: are sir ji.. aap.. aap kab aaye...

"As soon as Huda said this, everyone started looking towards Rajveer."

Raj: just abhi... pr kya baat hai.. lagta hai aap sab mujhe yahaan dekhkar khush nhi hai.

"Seeing Rajveer there, all the cadets got nervous and started looking at each other but later as soon as they heard that he had just come here, all became calm."

"Rajveer was already standing there, but after listening to their conversation, he stopped at the door. Seeing them, he remembered his training days and when their conversation was over, he came inside. He did not want to scare them, after all, he too had fun with his friends during training."

Huda: arey nhi nhi sir ji.. aisi koi baat nhi hai...
wo to bs aise hi...

Raj: it's alright..

"Rajveer was about to get coffee when Huda got up from his seat and asked."

Huda: sir ji.. ek Coffee meri taraf se...

"Seeing the empty cup of coffee, Rajveer said."

Raj: 2 coffee meri taraf se..

"Saying this he started leaving but stopped hearing Huda's voice."

Huda: aap bade hai sir.. pujya hai... seva ka mauka to humein dijiye na.

"Hearing this, everyone looked at Huda in surprise and Alekh shook his head and said in a whisper."

Alekh: nautanki sala..

Pooja: lo.. bol bhi kaun rha hai.

Raj: how interesting.. pr maine to suna tha ki aap sirf apni seva mei vishwaas rakhte hai... anyways.. i'll get you the coffee.

"Saying this he went to get coffee and after listening to him, Pooja and Yudi slowly started laughing. After a while he came to Huda with two cups of coffee and gave one cup to him and said."