CHAPTER - 8

In Store Room

"Those seniors came back to the store room when one of them came forward and said seeing Pooja."

SBC: chal.. tu dance kr (to Pooja)... ae music chalu kr (to fellow cadet).. dance kr dance...

Ali: dekhiye humne aapse kaha tha ki ye aisa kuch nhi karengi.

SBC: or maine bhi tujhe kaha tha.. yahaan wahi hoga jo hum chahenge.. samjha.. chal side hat...

"Seeing this, Meenal came to Ali and said."

Meenal: tum apne aap ko in sab ka guardian samajhte ho.. or chaahte ho ki hum use chod de... thik hai.. chod denge.. ise bhi or.. tumhein bhi... lekin usse pehle tumhein ise (pointing to Pooja).. kiss karna hoga.

"That's when Huda came to Meenal and said softly while elbowing her."

Huda: wo bhi lips pr...

Meenal: exactly

"Ali and Pooja were shocked to hear about kiss, but after listening to Huda, Ali started looking at him angrily."

*********

In Game Room

"Naina reached the game room and started looking for Pooja but she did not see anyone there. That room was completely empty and seeing this, she started thinking that if Pooja is not here then where did she go and thinking that she went out of the room."

**********

Outside the Store Room

"Naina was looking for Pooja after coming out of the game room when she heard some voices while passing near the store room."

"While on one side Naina was moving towards the store room, on the other hand Alekh was also going towards his room while passing by when his eyes fell on Ali."

"Naina and Alekh both reached near the store room at the same time and stopped looking at each other. Standing outside the store room, both looked at each other and went inside."

**********

In Store Room

"When both reached inside the store room, they saw that their fellow cadets were already present there. While on one hand Naina and Alekh were watching everyone, on the other hand the people present in the store room were busy arguing with each other. Nobody paid any attention to them."

SBC: chal be.. kiss kr...

Ali: hum nhi karenge... (In anger)

"Then another senior cadet spoke to Ali."

SBC: to yahaan se tu jaayega bhi nhi.