40. MAXINE, THERE'S SO MUCH I HAVE TO SAY.

Start from the beginning

Except Maxine and Narcissa.

I'm just too afraid to tell them especially Maxine.

Liam told all of us that we needed to be prepared for the fight in Forks and we didn't tell Narcissa or Maxine about that either.

They might find that out soon.

It's been almost weeks since that night at the ball.

Liam and Louis have been training Maxine but not the hard ones to where you'd always get punched in the face if you didn't answer the trainers questions correctly and shit like that. I gave her the dagger I wanted to give her but she still prefers the bat with the nails and the switchblade Narcissa gave her so I gave her a gun she would probably use at some point but she's more used to the switchblade because she thinks it's cooler than a heavy gun eveb though she's pretty good with her aim.

Louis helped her with some tricks on using a knife more and Zayn helped her and Narcissa with the gun techniques and the proper way to use it since both of them never used one before. I mean, Maxine does but she just needed to know how to do things the proper way. Zayn had them at the back of the shop where he lives at and made them shoot a couple of empty paint buckets and spray cans down the alley to learn how to use good aim like he does.

Maxine's pink color in her hair is fading into a pastel pink color, her dark roots began to show up even more and I believe she's not even worried about that yet. She only focused on what's going on and how to deal with it positively as possible.

She told me she have always tried to tell herself to remain positive.

She was only worrying about if it's gonna be difficult for her to make Mr. Anderson talk about her mother since he knows her so well, but then she said he doesn't know much after her mother met Damon. He's been too busy with work and Maxine still didn't get a chance to go up to him at his office or gave him a call.

He might know something else and she'll wait.

She then told me about Tony that she's done with him and said no to the label they were supposed to be signed to and Narcissa is so happy that she and the girls are back in business with Ashton. The girls were happy and thankful that Devlin wasn't selfish about the whole popstar thing Tony wanted her to become and they knew she was going to do something for the people who she loves.

I took great care of Tony as well and she knew I would do something about him.

I broke in his apartment, waiting in his living room with tge lights off like a crazy person until he came home, getting off the phone from his crazy ex-wife he cheated on. Yeah, I slightly scared him that he was most likely to piss himself in the pants, but he wasn't when he saw me because he knows what I was going to do to him.

I didn't hurt him. I gave him a deal instead.

I told him to leave Maxine and the girls out of his label or I will be the one to end his career by tweeting a disturbing rumor about him and my fans were most likely gonna turn heads to him.

But then I corrected myself saying that I wouldn't use my fans for the shit I do, so I said to him that I have people who can end the label themselves. He said fine but I will be checking up on him if he'd ever so anything else before he had to go to Los Angeles.

All of us recently had a meeting a few days ago about our plan right after Narcissa and Maxine were done with their easy training and think they're ready for now until they have to do more in the future.

We're all going to split up for tomorrow.

Me and the boys released our first album yesterday and we got over thousands of streams right now even though there were only six songs and not twelve.