An Underwear for Logan

Petunia smiled to herself, thinking about being able to ride the giant cock again. She went to her chair and sat down, feeling the cock slide deep into her. She moaned while getting up a bit again, to feel the movement better. The cock was rubbing against her, sliding in deeper and deeper making her moan so loud. She was getting warm, just wishing that she could fuck the cock even harder, but this was the fastest she was able to go. She gathered the last of her strength and jumped up and down on the chair, the cock sliding in and out of her rapidly, her moans almost as loud as screams. "Ahhhh" she moaned. She wanted more, but her weak leg muscles couldn't give her more. She needed help. Panting heavily, she took a break, staying seated on the chair, and finished knitting the Underwear. Logan had heard her moans from the kitchen and came running over, thinking her stomach cramps had gotten worse again. "Grandmot-" he started saying, but froze in the doorway, seeing her get up from the cocking chair, moaning quietly. "W- what on earth are you doing grandmother?" He asked in shock, ignoring that he was harder than ever before. He had no idea how to act in this situation. Petunia smiled. "Ah, don't worry about it! Let's eat the Pie!" Shaking his head in disbelief, Logan sat down. "Ah, wait! I finished the Underwear! Don't you want to try it on?" She asked him.

Logan swallowed and stared at the piece of cloth in her hands. Should he really try it on? He was barely able to cover the fact that he was hard already, and he was wearing jeans. What if she wanted to see him? "Come on." Petunia said, giving  him the Underwear. "You wouldn't say no to me, right? I spent so much time knitting these, im sure they'll suit you well!" With a silent sigh Logan got up and went to the bathroom with the Underwear. He took a deep breath in and took of his jeans. The cloth rubbing over his Dick made him sigh quietly but he stopped immediately. He was so hard, but he couldn't do anything. Not here, in his Grandmother's Bathroom. She was probably waiting for him. He put on the Underwear, struggling to pull it up. It was way to small. It managed to cover his butt, but his dick was to hard to fit in completely, only the tip was hidden under the green cloth. "Are you alright in there?" His grandmother called from outside the bathroom.

"Yes, i am.. the underwear is just a little too small." He answered, his voice shaking a bit. "Ah, i can fix that i a second! Just let me look at it." Petunia called. Slowly he opened the bathroom door, trying to cover his Dick a bit with his hands. "Ah!" His grandmother called out. "I see the problem, don't worry about it, just follow me!" She went to the living room and got her knitting stuff. "Your Grandfather used to have the same problem, you know." She said smiling. "W-what problem?" Logan asked slightly confused. "Well, the Underwear's that i made him, also never fit. He had pretty bad bloating and liked it when i gave him massages. That helped a lot!" Logan frowned a bit. What exactly did she mean with bloating? "Just stand right here, you don't have to take it off, I'll have it fixed in a second." She fiddled around with the top corners of the underwear and stuck in the needle, to fix the cloth.

The movement made the whole underwear shift and rub against Logans dick. He was so hard that he was scared his Dick was going to burst any second. Quiet moans were coming over his lips, and he was glad that his Grandmother had hearing issues. She was adjusting the underwear, when her hand accidentally touched his hard Cock and he whimpered so loudly that even she could hear. "What's wrong Logan? Should i give you a massage? Maybe that would help, your grandfather used to like it.." she touched his dick again, on purpose this time, gently squishing it. Logan ripped open his eyes, not being ready for the feeling, gasping surprisedly. "Grandma!" He shouted.  "What are you doing?!"