babysitter

Camilo keeps kissing my neck and I smile, "Hey! Enough.. Dolores is gonna murder us." I giggled. We cuddle eachother until we sleep.

I wake up with Camilo gone, I get up and brush my teeth then go down to breakfast. "Hey y/n." Sofia said while holding Ella in her arms, "can you please babysit Ella, I need to run an errand. Ok love you bye!" She said giving me Ella and leaving.

"Okay.." I said while eating breakfast, Carlos walks downstairs. "Hey y/n.." he said, "Hi." I said while gently patting Ella's back.

"How are you?" He asked me, "I'm okay." I said as Ella cooed. "You look stunning." He said as I chuckled, "I'm wearing a tank top and joggers." He smiled. "Still beautiful." Carlos said.

We stare at eachother for a while, "um.. I'm gonna go do some chores." He said walking outside, I play with Ella and Mirabel walks in. "Oh, hi!" I smiled, "Hey y/n." She said. "How is little Ella." She said smiling, "she's happy." I said smiling.

"Hm.. well I'm going to see if anyone needs anything I'll be back." Mirabel said walking away, I walk to the main room and see Caroline standing there with tears in her eyes.

"Caroline?" I asked as she walked forward, "I'm not in his control." She laughed. "Can I see?" She asked as I gave her Ella, "You really are stupid y/n." Edward said. Caroline walked towards Ella and gave it to him.

"No!" I screamed, Caroline put a force field around them so I couldn't get her. "Ella!" I screamed, "I'm so sorry." Caroline cried. They walked away.

I cried until Sofia came back, "Y/n what's wrong?" She asked. "Edward came and he took-" I said ," where's Ella?" She asked. "He took her." I said crying. Sofia runs out and looks around, a blood curling scream came from her making me cry even more.

A few days later

Sofia got more distant from us, I haven't seen her in days. We hear a knock on the door, I go to open it and see Sofia staring at me.

"Sofia?" I asked, "Wrong." She said. "Dark Sofia." I said as everyone walked, "ding ding ding." She said walking in. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well since, you gave my daughter away.. I decided to make your life a living hell." She smiled, "Everything that you have won will be lost.. and at the end of that.. I'll kill you." She said to me in anger.

"I understand you're upset-" I said getting interrupted, "Upset!" She yelled. "You watch.. you'll be a walking dead girl." She said walking out.

A few hours later
I go out looking for Edward so I can get Ella back.

~• Camilo pov •~
I sit on my bed and wait for y/n to get back, I see her walking in my room looking exhausted. "You'll find her one day." I said hugging her.

She hugged back then pulled away, she kissed me, something was off but I didn't know, we continued kissing and she finally stopped. I look at her to see Sofia smirking, "What are you doing!" I yelled as she walked out.

A wave of guilt washed over me, and I decided to fall asleep.

~•Y/n pov•~

I stay up all night trying to get a location spell, I finally find Caroline and i instantly go to get her. I see her walking in the forest, "You're very brave." She said, "Coming here to find me." I walked towards her. "Where is Ella!" I shouted.

"She's gone.. Edward took her, he didn't tell a soul where he was going." Caroline turned to me, "What if I which places with her." I asked as her eyes widened. ".. it's too late.. just go home y/n." She said as I left.