brusies

Carlos grabs me by the hair while smirking at Camilo. "This is a pretty girl, you got here Camilo.. I can tell you she's a fighter." He laughed putting me in a head lock.

"Let her go! Carlos, she has nothing to do with you getting kicked out." Camilo said looking worried.

"Oh, I know.. but she means something to you doesn't she?" Carlos smirked as I coughed by him literally choking me.

Camilo stayed silent as everyone else came.
"Carlos! Let her go! Now!" Abuela shouted at Carlos and he chuckled slightly and tighten his arms making me cough even more.

"Abuela, you know if you say that I will simply just take her.. and torture her." He smirked making me feel uneasy.

"Carlos, please stop.. we're sorry!" Pepa said as he started to laugh, making me horrified.

"Well, well, well.. I'd never thought I'd hear those words for you Mami." Carlos said.

"Carlos just let her go, she didn't do anything." Camilo said as I coughed.

"Oh, brother. I made a promise to myself, making your life a nightmare for eternity." Carlos said as I got more closer to passing out.

"It's really boring here.. I might take her away." Carlos said as everyone got scared.

"No!" Everyone said even Isabela.

Carlos laughed, "Alright! Alright! Stop being so scared." He said letting me go and lightly pushed me towards Camilo and I hug him.

Camilo searched my neck for brusies and looked a lil shocked and scared, he took me upstairs and in his room. I look in the mirror to see a red hand mark.

"Does it hurt?" Camilo asked as I looked at him., "Only when I speak." I said in a very sore throat, "I'll be right back." He said running out.

~•Camilo pov•~

I run downstairs and see everyone one standing next to Carlos.

"Tia Julieta?" I asked as she looked at me confused. "Y/n can't speak." I said as Sofia walked in the room looking pissed. She looked at Carlos and then me, then Carlos.

"Is this the guy who hurt, y/n?" Sofia asked as I nodded she smiled and looked at Carlos. Sofia grabbed him by the collar and pushed him to the wall. "Hey! What's your problem!" Carlos said as Sofia kicked him in his area and Carlos dropping on the floor. "My problem is that you hurt my sister, so I'll have to hurt you." Sofia said kicking him in the face then walking out and upstairs.

"Ow.." Carlos groaned in pain as I gave a hand, he grabs on to it and I pull him until he sat up then punched him in the face, "Don't touch y/n." I said grabbing one of Julieta's food and go upstairs.

I open the door to my room and see y/n laying on the bed and then she looked up at me and smiled. I sat on the bed and she grabbed a note and a pen and started writing something.

"Will it hurt to swallow?" Was on the note, I looked at her and she looked kind of worried.

"It shouldn't." I said as she wrote something else. "What if the food will heal the brusies and not my voice?" It said, "Well let's hope not." I said giving her and she takes it and eats it. "Can you speak?" I asked as she nodded no, "Okay.. just write everything you need." I said as she wrote something down. "What if I'm in trouble and no one is there with me?"  The note said,"Well I guess that I'll stay with you till you get better." I said as she smiled, "Get some rest, I'll try and get some soup or something." I said as she layed down.

~•Y/n pov•~

I layed down as Camilo left, I soon fall asleep and wake up to Camilo tapping on my shoulder holding a bowl of soup.

"Wake up, sleepyhead." He said as I sat up, he layed down next to me and I grab the note and pen, I wrote 'thank you' and start eating it. I finished soon and he takes the bowl then leaves, I layed down facing away from the door. I soon feel a hand going around my waist, I flinched a lil. "Don't worry it's me, Camilo." A voice said from behind me making me calm.

I fell asleep and wake up to the next day, Camilo was gone so I got up and stretched.
Delores walked in the room looking bored.

"Hey, y/n.. can you speak?" She asked sitting on the bed as I nodded no. "Camilo had to do chores because he skipped to many times, Isabela agreed to take care of you." Delores said as I wrote something down, "doesn't she hate me?" The note said.

"At this point, if she gives you anything tell her to take it first.. Camilo expects or shall I say, forced me to come back in 30 minutes, I'll see you soon." Dolores said, as I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I get in the shower, I put on my normal clothes and go to the kitchen.

"Hey, y/n.. how do you feel?" Isabela asked as I wrote something down, "Are you gonna kill me?" The note said as she chuckled, "No, but I just want to say that I'm sorry.. for being so mean to you." She said as I smiled. "Thank you, I'm sorry too." The note said.

Carlos walked in, "Oh, hey y/n.."
Isabela got Infront of me as he scoffed.
"Really? I'm not that bad." He said.
"Y/n, can't speak because of you!" Isabela said as took a bite of an arepa.

"Whatever." Carlos said walking behind me and whispering in my ear.
"How did Camilo find someone like you, god.. you're stunning." He said leaving.

I looked at Isabela as she shrugged.
"Anyways, what do you want to do?"

I shrugged then someone knocked on the door.

I opened it and to my horror tried to close it back. The door kicked down..