Baby daddy

"What was his name?" I asked as she looked at me a lil scared, "I- I don't know.. don't tell anyone please." I knew that I would have to take care of her and myself.

"Get yourself clean and I'll be right I said getting up, and going to the store to buy one more pregnancy test. I sneak back in casita and to Camilo's bathroom.

I do the pregnancy test to see it's negative, I put the pregnancy test down and wash my hands then I leave the house to go back home.

I walk in my room to see she got a lil more bigger, I look at her confused. "I think the baby's has growing powers?" She said.

"Well, that's not from our side? So.." I said as she shrugged, "Do you want me to get anything for you?" I asked.

"I'm not feeling so hungry." She said as I layed down on the bed." Is it ok if I sleep on your bed?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna go to casita to get some things wanna come with?" I asked as she shook her head. "I'll be right back." I said leaving and going in casita. I walk in Camilo's room to see a bird, Antonio's bird, singing to Camilo.

"What happened?" I asked as Camilo turned to me, "I'm not sure, I was about to sleep but he came in." Camilo said as the bird flew out."Hey, can you explain the pregnancy test in my bathroom?" Camilo asked as I froze.

Sofia told me to not tell anyone, "Uh.." I said as he looked at me confused. "C'mon y/n you were a queen of lies as a kid." I think to myself. "What pregnancy test?" I said looking to the right.

"Why are lying?" Camilo asked, "I.. uh." I said, "run, y/n, run!" I think to myself running out of the room and Camilo chasing me. Suddenly the floor starts going back from where I'm running and I stop in confusion.

I soon feel hands around my waist and not the floor, realising Camilo picked me up I give up. He lays me on his bed, crawls on top of me and puts my hands above my head.

"Spill." Camilo said as I smirked, "Careful, Camilo. 24 hours no kissing." I said while raising my eyebrows. "Tell me.. now." He said as I try to free my hands.

"Don't try to escape." Camilo said while leaving one hand to hold my hand above my head. "I would never tell you a thing." I said as he starte ppd thinking. "I'll take you out on a date?" Camilo said as blush crept up my face.

"........... no.." I said regretting it, Camilo smirked. "You sure, I would buy you flowers? And I would take us to dinner? And I would give you millions and billions of kisses?" He said as I frowned, he gave me a passionate kiss then pulled away.

"So, what will it be?" Camilo asked as I looked in his eyes, "Can't you just take me on the date?" I asked as he shook his head. "Are you sure because I know you want those kisses more than I do.. I mean, c'mon.  You can't resist me." I said while smirking.

"Hmm.. look who's being the master at flirting." Camilo said as I tilted my head, "I learnt from the best." I said as Camilo kissed me, I'm glad I got that lost.

The kiss turns into a makeout, I feel him use his hand to wrap my legs around his waist. We pull away from eachother gasping for air, he kisses my neck. Not missing a spot, letting small moans and whimpers from my mouth. He lets go of my hands continuing to kiss every square root of my neck.

"Oh ~" I moaned louder then I thought slapping my hand on my mouth making Camilo look up at me. "Don't cover your vocals, mi vida." He said putting my hands above my head and starts kissing my body.

Camilo kisses down to my stomach making me a moaning mess, then he almost got to my area, Abuela called.

"Camilo? Are you in there?" She asked as Camilo sat up, "Yeah, I'm kinda busy!" Camilo called to her. "Okay! Just checking if you're okay!" Abuela asked before leaving.

Camilo looked back down to me and started kissing my body again, he gets to my stomach kissing and sucking leaving hickeys all over my body.

I stopped him and he filps us over so now I'm on top. He starts kissing me again, suddenly someone knocks on the door

"Oh, for fuck sake.." Camilo mumbled while rolling his eyes, "Who is it!" He called in annoyed. "Its Carlos!" The voice said, "What do you want!" Camilo said as I tried to get off him but he pulls me down.

"Can you tell y/n that.. I'm sorry for strangling her and making her stop talking? And.. I hope we could be friends?" Carlos said as I looked at Camilo with a confused face as he shrugged. "Will do, bye!" Camilo said as we heard faded footsteps.

"You know what I'll tell you but if you tell anyone I swear to god I will never kiss or speak to you again!" I said as he widened his eyes, "Okay! Damn!" Camilo said leaning back on the bedhead.

"My sister is.. pregnant." I said as he sat up quickly, "So are you?.." Camilo said as I shook my head. "No! Not at all.." I said as the relief flew from his face.

"Wow.. so the thing you had today, you'll have for 9 months?" He asked as I shrugged, "Why do I have the feeling Carlos is tryna hit on you?" Camilo asked.

"What makes you think he's hitting on me?" I asked while hugging my stomach in a little pain, "Well, he said you were hot this afternoon now he want to apologize?" He said as I gasped softly in pain making Camilo more worried then ever.