I hate you.

"what, no hug for your old guy." He said wishing his hands.

"What do you want." I said.

"I heard you have the expression, so does your sister. I don't want to loose any of you. Sooo." He said.

"So what Peter?" Mama came out.

"Maria, you look gorgeous." He said.

"And you look poor." Dad 2 said.

"Nice, we both know that Sofia will win." Be said.

"What's that supposed to mean!" I said.

"Sofia is part god." He said.

"So am I!" I said.

"Y/n, with your expression your feelings will be heightened." Dad 1 said.

"So, that will control your power." He said.

"I know you and Sofia hate eachother. And we all know the second one to die will have more chances to win." Mami said.

"Little did they know, me and my sister are best friends." I think to myself.

"I'll die first, thank you for your time." I said trying to close the door but he kicks it down making everyone come.

"Who's this." Pepa whispered.

"My dad." I said.

My dad waved.
"Anyways, none of you are dying first. Im thinking of stabbing you guys at the same time."

"Dying?" Mirabel asked.

"You know what.. it's me and Sofia's decision, don't going acting all sad dad now." I said leaving.

I go to my hiding spot and grab a crystal that is hidden under a rock.

I summon my sister.

"Hey y/n!" She said happily.

"Hey.." I said.

"What?" She asked.

"Dad." I said.

"He's there?!" Sofia asked.

"Yeah!" I said.

"I thought he was still in that island, oh well." She said.

"Ughh.. there is so much going on.." I said. "First, Camilo's turning into this really hot guy that you wanna be with but you can't be with because if you are with him then It would ruin your entire family. Then, the merge, our birthday and dad deciding to show up for no reason." I said walking back and forth.

"Woah, woah, woah, woah.. woah.... You like Camilo?" She said.

"Of course, that's all you heard." I said.

"You mean, you like your childhood best friend??" Sofia asked.

"That's not the point, dad is thinking about stabbing us at the same time, so both of us don't have like a head start of living." I said.

"I'm not even there." She said.

"You might have to come." I said.

"Aw man." She said.

"I have to go, talk to you later." I said while unsummoming her.

I walk back to casita.
I slowly creep around to see what's happening.

I see my dad and Camilo talking about something.

"Aren't you the special guy that is very close with my daughter?" My dad asked.