He swept away the broken hair in front of Lin Mu's forehead, his thin lips fell on her forehead like feathers and left silently.

    Xu Weiran felt that it was simply too difficult to stop, and he wanted more. He tentatively placed a kiss on the corner of Lin Mu's mouth.

    Suddenly, Lin Mu opened his eyes, and the two with their lips pressed together stared at each other for a while. Then, Xu Weiran straightened his waist calmly.

    "Don't look at me like that." Xu Weiran looked away, unable to bear Lin Mu staring at him like a beast.

    He also did admit that his behavior was indeed... taking advantage of others' dangers, even if he knew it well, he couldn't admit it.

    "Don't you explain it?" Lin Mu sat up and leaned against the head of the bed, staring dangerously at Xu Weiran.

    "Reward." When Lin Mu caught stealing a kiss, Xu Weiran felt guilty. For a lame reason, even he wanted to complain, but he still maintained a calm expression on his face.

    As a master of contemporary reasons, Mr. Xu can always come up with many reasons.

    "What's the reward? Reward by foot?" Lin Mu went straight to the point.

    "Yeah." Under the mask of indifference, Xu Weiran scolded himself fiercely for not resisting the temptation, and secretly kissed Lin Mu secretly. Well now, it was discovered by the parties.

    Do not ask! The question is...I don't regret it ^O^

    "Really?" Seeing that Xu Weiran couldn't deny it, she continued: "Then this reward is quite special! Pick me up when I'm sleeping?"

    Xu Weiran He let out a low cough, his ears slightly hot.

    "I'm going to cook." Xu Weiran got up, intending to escape this embarrassing scene, but Lin Mu grabbed the sleeve of his shirt.

    Xu Weiran's body froze, feeling guilty that Lin Mu was going to guess that he often kissed her while she was sleeping.

    Xu Weiran turned his head and met Lin Mu's burning gaze.

    "Take me to the bathroom."

    Now it was Xu Weiran's turn to understand, and he looked blank.

    "I forgot to remove my makeup!"

    Xu Weiran: ......

    The

    table was so quiet that only the sound of chewing food remained.

    The expensive crystal chandeliers are gorgeous and dazzling, emitting dazzling light, showing the extraordinary temperament and dignity of the owner. The warm white light hit the two of them, coating them with a soft color.

    Xu Weiran put a somewhat unsightly Band-Aid on his slender and graceful fingers, destroying the beauty.

    A Band-Aid made Xu Weiran's image of Gao Ling's flower more accessible to the people.

    Looking at the orange circle, Lin Mu's hand holding the chopsticks tightened. He wanted to say something, but he hesitated.

    How could he get hurt with such a beautiful hand!

    Even if Xu Weiran didn't look, he couldn't ignore the sound of Lin Mu poking at the bowl with his chopsticks.

    "What's wrong?" Xu Weiran retracted the hand that was stretched out in mid-air to prepare vegetables.

    Lin Mu took a deep breath and pretended not to care: "Your hand..."

    Xu Weiran lowered his head to look at it, and then seemed to be inadvertent, but said with a little caution: " Oh, cut it."

    In fact, he could have exposed it lightly, but after thinking about it, he decided to say it and see how Lin Mu reacted to it.

    Lin Mu nodded, and said with some embarrassment and some disgust: "Be careful next time!"

    "Listen to you." Xu Weiran replied very obediently. This 'beautiful' adjective is a bit weird to use on Xu Weiran, who has a boss character, but it's very appropriate.

    Lin Mu was once again stunned by the faint smile on Xu Weiran's face. This man seems to... like laughing a lot lately.

    Of course Xu Weiran is going to laugh! The wife rarely cares about herself, the kind that is sincere. Lin Mu thought that his worried little eyes were well hidden, but in fact, he saw it early in the morning.

    During this period of time, he had also figured out some of the characteristics of his little wife. If it is said that she greets her with enthusiasm, it is mostly pretentious; but if it is with a tone that is half reluctant and half disgusting, it means that she genuinely cares about herself.

    Although he didn't understand why this happened, only he had seen the two-faced little wife. Thinking of this, a sense of satisfaction arises spontaneously.

    After thinking again and again, Lin Mu sighed lightly.

    Oh, forget it! Let's send a message to let Sister An come back later! It would be impossible without Sister An!

    She was not distressed for Xu Weiran, but only out of the protection of a pair of beautiful hands. Lin Mu hypnotized himself like this in his heart.

    After dinner, while Xu Weiran was washing dishes in the kitchen, Lin Mu secretly called Sister An. Lin Mu didn't say it clearly. After all, she only persuaded her to take a holiday this morning, but she meant to let her come back inside and out.

    This call seemed to be what Sister An had expected. She took the initiative to mention the matter of coming back, and Lin Mu put down the phone in satisfaction.

    As soon as Lin Mu hung up the phone, Xu Weiran's phone on the coffee table began to vibrate.

    Lin Mu curiously glanced at the caller ID, and after weighing the time it took him to walk to the kitchen with one foot, he decided to call Xu Weiran out, which would be faster.

    "Xu Weiran, your phone!"

    Seeing that there was no movement in the kitchen, Lin Mu had to increase the volume and repeat the sentence again.

    Xu Weiran still did not come out. Lin Mu couldn't help but wonder if it was because her voice was really not that loud, or if Xu Weiran was too old for her ears! Really can't hear it!

    The phone was still ringing, and there was an aura that he wouldn't give up easily if he didn't answer it. Lin Mu went to the doctor in a hurry and shouted casually.

    Oh, her throat hurt when she shouted! I

    never thought, Xu Weiran came out not long after she shouted.

    Lin Mu stared dumbfounded as he walked towards the coffee table, then after trying to understand something, he said angrily, "You did it on purpose!"