Soon Lin Mu noticed Xu Weiran's stop. After all, it was hard to ignore Xu Weiran's tall man. She stared at the fruit bowl only two arms away from her, and thought about it again.

    "I want to eat an apple."

    Almost as soon as Lin Mu finished speaking, Xu Weiran walked towards her leisurely, picked up an apple obediently and started peeling it.

    Good-looking people, no matter what they do, they are pleasing to the eye. The simple thing of cutting apples has become an elegant art in Xu Weiran's hands. Under his flexible knife technique, the peel shed its coat in circles.

    It's just why Lin Mu feels a little uneasy! Xu Weiran was too calm, and he didn't know if his emotions were fluctuating or not, or Lin Mu couldn't notice it. He can get mad at her, but don't be so scary, okay?

    Lin Mu began to think, is he going too far?

    But when she thought of her four years of dog-licking scenes in front of Xu Weiran, and her hot face sticking to her cold butt, she was completely ignored by Xu Weiran. She felt that she had to call him to relieve her anger no matter what.

    "Ding dong~" The doorbell rang in the living room, Lin Mu subconsciously looked at Xu Weiran, Xu Weiran cut the peeled apple into pieces and put it in a transparent plate and handed it to Lin Mu, then opened the door calmly.

    Seeing that Xu Weiran opened the door, Yu Nan, who was holding the courier, immediately straightened his unsightly posture.

    "Mumu, I heard from Sister Wei that you sprained your foot, are you alright!" She followed Xu Weiran carefully to the living room. With Xu Weiran there, Yu Nan seemed a little restrained.

    "What can I do, isn't this okay? Come and sit!" Lin Mu patted the seat next to him.

    Yu Nan put the courier on the ground and waved his hand politely: "No need! I just sent the courier to you." The

    brand asked the spokesperson to promote it. Today, all she brought here were green orange beauty products. In the era of small videos, this kind of publicity can attract more attention from consumers.

    "When the time comes, you can shoot the video and send it to me, and then I'll edit it." Afraid that Lin Mu wouldn't remember, Yu Nan asked repeatedly.

    "Oh, by the way, this is the script of your next play. The shooting time is written on it, and it is tentatively scheduled for January next year." Yu Nan took out the script from the bag and handed it to Lin Mu.

    Lin Mu took the script, flipped it over and put it on the coffee table.

    "I see. You've been busy for a while, sit down and then go!" Lin Mu motioned to Xu Weiran to pour water for Yu Nan.

    "Pour Nannan a glass of water!" After saying this, Xu Weiran's eyes dimmed, and she raised her eyes to look at Yunan lightly.

    Yun Nan was a little shocked. We haven't seen him for a few days. Has Lin Mu already taken the lead in front of Xu Weiran? Is she really not dreaming?

    "Miss Yu, what would you like to drink? Tea, or coffee?" Xu Weiran's lips curled slightly. Although he looked gentle, his eyes were inlaid with crushed ice.

    Yunan turned his head and glanced at Lin Mu, who was biting an apple and seemed to be ignorant of the world.

    She felt that on the surface it was Lin Mu who was calling Xu Weiran, but in fact it wasn't. With a man like him, no one can ask him to do something unless he is willing.