Chapter ten: of love and time

For the last month Louisa has been comforting her sister nearly everyday and she just does not seem to be getting better. Time is supposed to heal all wounds but she supposes a cut to the heart needs all of time.
Little clings on her window shake her thoughts. Louisa slowly moves towards the origin of the noise, always shielded by some object or the shadows. She hopes the window isn't broken again. As she glances outside she sees a silhouette in the dusky light searching on the floor. She opens the window and addresses the figure "I would appreciate it if my window would stay in tact." The figure lifts its head and steps out of the shadows for Louisa to recognise Killian she is about to close the window as she hears him say "I will not leave Miss Riverstorm, not until I talk to you or your sister." The nerve of him. Louisa quickly hurries downstairs and waves him inside.
"Talk" she demands as they are sitting in the drawing room. "Where would you like me to start?" How about how you broke my sisters heart? Is what Louisa wanted to blur out but instead she calmly speaks "Why? I would like to start you with why." Killian takes a deep breath "why I came here? I needed to put things right I needed to tell someone. Why was I seen with Salia Silverstone in town? We have been friends for years and she is an older sister to me." Louisa is in shock as she hears this but on the other hand she is not "Why did I start to court your sister? Because she caught my attention as no other has ever done. Because after we first started talking on New Years Eve I could not get her of my mind and ever since I have visited this estate for the first time I could feel myself falling even faster in love with her to the point where I can say I can not forget the pain I cause., I can not bear the time without her." he finishes starring at the floor. Louisa knows how Mira has been feeling the past month but she does not know what would be the best decision right now. "Alright" she starts "I am not the one you should be telling this" a smile forms on Killian's face, a shy one but a smile. "We are gong out riding tomorrow around noon" Louisa takes a break, she still is unsure about what she is about to say "You could meet us on the way, by coincidence naturally." "Thank you so much." Killian gets up and hugs her, Louisa slightly pushes him off "Right, please excuse my behaviour" she gives him a smile and nods toward the door Killian takes his leave with a smile on his face.

As Louisa arrives back at her room Mirabella is sitting on her bed "there you are, I was worried about you" she hugs her sister "No need I just needed some food from the kitchen" Louisa tries to comfort her sister, she hates lying to her but she hopes this is the right way. She just wants to see her happy again and she has rarely seen Mirabella as happy as when Killian had been courting her.
Louisa sighs and sits down on her bed she hopes she once can find love something along the lines of it but she knows now is not the time but is there ever a right time for love?