Chapter One

Mulai dari awal

"Oh, don't be nervous, Harukawa! Having an ultimate like a caregiver is cool!", he exclaimed, giving a thumbs up. Maki looked away, blushing. I shook my head. 'Let's forget about it. I can look through her files so, it's not that big of a deal. '

"Hey, you with the hat!" My attention goes toward Kaito. "You've been standing next to us and haven't said anything yet. What's your name, dude?" I pulled down my hat to not make eye contact with them and introduce myself. "You're a detective!? So cool!", he shouted out. I nodded slowly.

Kaede and I introduce ourselves to others and get to know them more. I haven't come across the mysterious purple head boy yet. I pushed my thoughts away as I continue to walk to the dining halls for lunch. As I walked closer and closer to the dining halls, I could hear yelling coming from the other side of the door.

The door slammed open. The mysterious purple head boy that I have been wanting to meet ran out of the dining halls with a furious Kaito chasing behind him. "Nishishi~ Catch me if you can!", the boy taunted his chaser. "W-wait—!" I tried to warn him but it was too late. His body came crashing into mine, causing both of us to fall to the ground. I groaned in pain. I looked down my chest to see the mysterious boy looking down at me with wide amethyst eyes.

*BA-DUM*

*BA-DUM*

*BA-DUM*

My heart was racing at a fast pace. What is this feeling? The emotion I'm feeling is... Foreign. I could feel the red blush slowly forming on my cheeks as I stared at the beautiful purple eyes. "Oopsie~ Sorry!" He gets off of me and dusts his clothes before he offers his hands for me to grab. I grabbed his hand and thanked him while avoiding eye contact.

He looked confused. "Hey, why are you trying to avoid me? I want to see that pretty eyes of yours!" He beamed. My blush made its appearance again. 'What the heck is wrong with me!? What is this boy doing to me?!', I screamed internally. "Kokichi!", Kaito yelled, heavy footsteps coming closer to us.

Kokichi looked behind him to see Kaito running towards him, anger evident on his face. "Hehe. Gotta go! See you later, emo boy~♡" He ran away, not before giving me a flirtatious smirk and a wink. (1169 words fuejvjdd)

"Hey, Saihara. Are you okay? Did the little shit hurt you?" Kaito patted my back but my attention is on the short boy. "Who is he?", I mumbled out without thinking. I watched him slowly fade from my sight but he is still stuck in my mind, refusing to disappear. "Well, that piece of shit is Kokichi Ouma, the Ultimate Supreme Leader. Stay away from him, Saihara. He's a troublemaker." I pulled down my hat, smirking. 'Trouble, huh? Well, this is just getting interesting~'  "Anyways, let's go to the dining hall. I'm sure Ouma will come after he realizes that I am not chasing him."

>>>Time Skip>>>

"Hey, Saihara!" I looked up from my book to see a panting Kaede in front of me. "G-Gonta... found the... exit", she breathes out. "Oh?" I stood up as Kaede lead me to where they found the 'exit'. Everyone gathered around, the manhole is already opened by Gonta. I smiled while making sure I hid it. 'So, they found the Death Road of Despair~ Hehe... They are in for a treat!' Kokichi looked uneasy but tried to hide it with a smile. 

"I guess we are going to escape! Let's go, guys!"Everyone went into the manhole. We found ourselves in a tunnel leading to a trap that I have set. "...Did any of us think that this tunnel leads to a trap or is it just me?", Kokichi suddenly spoke up. Everyone stopped in their tracks. "I hate to agree with the gremlin but yeah, he's right."

Kaede smiled at both of them. "Well... what if we do find the exit?", Kaede answered them with a question. "I'm just saying that-" 

"Ouma-Kun, why do you like to discourage people so much?", said Kaito with a hint of annoyance in his tone. "What Ouma said could be a possibility, Momota. We couldn't just ignore it.", Maki retorted. "This place is too obvious for the creator of the game to miss it. If anything, this could be a trap and we all just went in without a second thought."