Aurora: Yeah sure meet at the park 3 streets away???

Me: be there in 15

I'm so happy my windows can open otherwise I would never get out of this house. Me and Aurora have set up a whole escape route for me, we were really bored one day and we thought if i ever had to sneak out I had to have a plan otherwise I would get caught by my brothers or the guards.

All I have to do is climb out of my window and down the side of the house then run across the clearance without being seen run into the forest to where we hid one of the motorbikes under a tarp and old branches and then ride the bike to where the small whole in our fence which is like 5km away and leave the bike, walk through more forest and once I find the main road I just need to follow it to the park.

Simple right

As I begin climbing down the side of the house my foot loses grip and a slip landing on my butt, that hurts. I quickly get up and make a mad dash across the clearance

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How much longer my feet are starting to hurt and this stupid dress that you made me put on will be the death of me if my brothers see me in it!" I complain as I drag my feet across the ground.

When I arrived at the park I was greeted by Aurora wearing a very let's just say...revealing dress matched with a pair of heels, I would die if she put me in heels!

She put me in heels

She hands me a bag and points to the toilets for me to get changed in. I stumble out of the toilet not used to wearing stupid heals in a dress that fells like if i make any sudden movement i will flash the whole of Italy.

After a quick lesson on the do's and don'ts of heels we start to make our way to our unknown destination.

And that's where we are now.

After a half an hour walk IN HEELS we make it to, well I'm going to call it a breathtaking sight...for all the wrong reasons. we arrive at a frat house, the smell of weed and alcohol is intoxicating, there's people already passed out on the front lawn, a dude pissing drunk on a tree and someone throwing up in a bush.

"This is going to be so fun" Aurora squeals as she drags me into the house.

"It's definitely going to be something" I mumble following Aurora into the house and over to the makeshift bar. The music is blaring so loud I can literally feel it in my body, I'm gonna need a couple of shots to make it through this night.

Grabbing 4 shots, Aurora hands me 2 and tells me to "DRINK BEFORE THE NIGHT END'S" so I do what she says and take a shot, my nose scrunches up as the burning sensation of the drink runs down my throat.

"How do people like this stuff? '' I say to Aurora, she just shrugs her shoulders and takes another. well if she's getting drunk tonight so am I!

Well lets just say we indeed got drunk and high, only a little high i think.

"Oh HeY IsaBELLbeLL, LOOK THIS IS MY NEW FRIEND JOEY...i like Joey" She whispers the last part to me even though he's right next to her and heard it all.

"Oh you like me huh" Joey says pulling her into a passionate kiss

EWW

"I'm going to bathroom, have fun bird loves" I slur out stumbling away. I make it to the stairs and trip on one of them, managing to snap one of my heels in half. I start crying cause of how drunk I am over this stupid high heel that I despise with my life, yet I'm still crying over it.

Stumbling the rest of the way up stairs I manage to find a room and I lock myself in it. WHY CAN'T I STOP CRYING.

I'M CRYING OVER CRYING

Reaching in my purse I dial the only number I remember, calling it I reach voice mail

"Hey sorry I can't reach you at the moment I'm currently busy with life but I will get to you as soon as possible" I listen carefully to my mums voicemail as a quiet sob escapes my mouth

"Mum, who are you talking to on the phone, HELLO WHOEVER IS THERE" I hear a little 8 year old me say in the background, I was always nosy, always wanting to know what my mum was doing.

Hearing enough i stop the voicemail and click on another contact, maybe he can cheer me up

"Hello, hello?" I hear his voice on the other side, why does he sound frustrated

"Sandro, Helllllooooo" I slur into the phone while sniffling trying to get rid of my snotty nose. why did people invent noses

"Isabella? what's going on, where are you!" Alessandro demands like I'm in trouble, why would my favourite sibling be in trouble.

"o-on the floooooor" I laugh a my own voice while I'm still crying.

"Are you drunk? That's it I'm coming to get you" His voice is sounding a lot more angry, did one of the boys make him mad. I don't like mad sandy.

"Sandro don't be mad, come have fun" I sniffle out as I slowly make my way to the bed in the middle of the room

"Isabella listen to me okay, stay where you are and don't move" He stops as I hiccup another sob out. "Why are you crying, did someone hurt you? '' His voice violently lowers and it sounds like he wants to kill someone.

"But what if I don't want to stay still"

"Did someone hurt you?" He repeats again in an even stricter, more scary tone.

Why would someone hurt me? I'm too amazing, I wonder how Rory is going?

"Auroraaaaa met a bOYYyYyy" I sniffle out a giggle thinking of that moment from when he kissed her.

"Isabella DID SOMEONE HURT YOU" He says through his teeth as I can hear his car speed up in the background"

'No why would they? I'm toooooo extraordinary" I laugh as I lean back in the bed.

"Okay stay still until i get to you, don't move a muscle" I heard a sigh of relief

"BUT WHAT IF I WANT TO BREATH" I yell as I start to hold my breath, wow I really am starting to feel dizzy

"Yes you can breathe just don't move from whatever room your in" He replies back

"Okayyyyyy I will stay"

*************************

Hey everyone I hope everyone is alright and safe. My heart goes out to Ukraine and all the people affected by the floods in Australia.

So sorry about taking so long. I have just needed a break and then I got extremely busy and haven't found the time at all to write.

I hope everyone enjoys the chapter and please everyone stay safe and check up on loved ones.