Chapter 14

For the past week i have been chilling in my room for most of the time and Clove is always by my side, she's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Cute!

She's the best puppy I could ever have! It's funny cause if anyone else tries to pat her or touch her she will growl at them, but if i try too she just licks me and cuddles up to me even more. She kind of reminds me of my brothers, Mean to everyone else but nice to me!

Right now I'm sitting in the movie room while I think all my brothers are looking for me. I heard a bunch of footsteps running around the house so I think they are looking for me. I might have said I was going to my room to them but I changed my mind and now I'm watching a movie in the movie room.

I also might have heard them call out for me but I really can't be bothered to reply.

I can hear someone panting behind me and I know it's not Clove cause she's asleep on my lap. "You were here the whole time." I turned around to see Rafaello sigh a breath of relief "FOUND HER" He yelled into the hallway and a series of okays followed.

"So what ya up too" He said as he made his way around to sit next to me on the comfiest couch i have ever been on.

"Nothing at all I just decided to come here to watch a movie" I say gesturing to the screen.

"Ah I see, you have decided to migrate from your bedroom to the movie room to, watch how to train your dragon for the 4 day in a row" He jokes while giving me the 'you need to get a life look'

"It's not my fault I have nothing to do!!!" I protest back.

"What about friends?"

"have none that live here"

"WHAT!"

"Never got out of the house, because i was never allowed to go out of the house"

"Ok that's it you're coming out of the house with me to find you some friends" Rafaello says as he drags me out of the room and towards the garage.

"Hold up a second we forgot someone" I say quickly stopping in my tracks turning around and I run into something, more like someone.

"Ya talking about me, or am I just not that important." I look up to see Dante smiling down at me.

"Sorry to break it to you but I was kinda talking about Clove" I say quickly running away before Dante could catch me. The small sound of Clove's tiny feet running toward me filled my heart with joy as I turned a corner to see her running towards me.

As soon as her little body came into arms reach I scooped up the little fluff ball and ran back to the door as quickly as I could.

"Okay now are you ready?" Dante asks probably just wanting to get out of the house.

"Yeah i think.....Oh shit i forgot her collar and lead!" I say quickly running back to collect everything.

When I come back Rafaello and Dante just stare at me like I'm some god or something.

"Is something wrong, do i have something on my face" I quickly rub my face but they're still looking at me weirdly.

"You, you swore OMG ISABELLA ANGELITA ACCARDI. I never thought this day was coming! I never thought that my little sister would live old enough to swear!" Dante starts laughing.

"Wait what did you say?" I can't believe that he would actually say that, my own brother.

He thinks I won't live old enough? Does that mean he thinks cancer will kill me?