chapter 11

Isabella's pov

Waking up in a hospital isn't pleasant, but waking up in a hospital hearing your 6 brothers arguing and you know that they probably know about everything is quite a lot less pleasant.

You know what I think I might just pretend to be asleep so I can avoid the issue at hand.

"Isabella Angelita Accardi I know you're awake" Cristian says, making the whole room quiet.

Great, now I probably have to explain this to them!!!

I open my eyes to the worried gaze of some of my brothers and the 3 eldest are just sporting a good old blank face. . . They know I knew.

"Why?" Alessandro is first to break the silence everyone turns their gaze from him to me. Camillo is staring at me scanning my face to detect any lies that I might try to cover up.

"W-why what?" Trying to act clueless isn't as easy as it seems, I try my best to act clueless but I can tell they aren't buying it one little bit.

"You know what, why didn't you tell us!" Alessandro's begins to lose his cool a bit.

"I-I didn't want to be a hassle to anyone" I quietly mumble looking at the wall so I would have to meet their disappointment.

"What so you just thought that it 'If i forget that I'm dying it would magically go away and everything would be all sunshine and rainbows'... YOU ALMOST FUCKING DIED" Antonio stormed out the room and the twins followed him. I look down at my hands disappointed and angry at myself.

How could I have let this happen, know they all hate me for not telling them, I hate myself for not telling them! They are my brothers, the ones who look out for me and I never told them.

"Principessa, why didn't you tell us?" Cristian calmly asks, tucking a loose strand of my hair behind my ear before softly placing his thumb under my chin lifting it the slightest bit so I'm looking up into his loving chestnut brown eyes.

This one action made me crumble into his embrace sobbing while reaping "I'm sorry" like the broken record I am.

"Shh it's ok, you're going to be alright" Cristian softly spoke while stroking my hair to calm me down.

I don't deserve this, their love... I don't deserve it.

"I couldn't just walk up to you guys and go, 'by the way I'm dying so yeah hope you guys had a good day" I said through sniffles. I could hear Camillo and Alessandro chuckle a little bit from my comment.

"Bells you can tell us anything at all, it doesn't matter what it is we will always be here." Alessandro sits on the other side of me and runs his hands through his messy hair.

"Your hair is really messy" I blurted out, covering my mouth with my hands almost instantly. I can hear the boys chuckle a little bit more and my cheeks turn red.

"Ok you can tell us anything but never, never offend the hair" Alessandro says sarcastically earning a small giggle from me in return.

"Now we need to talk about what the treatment is going to be." Alessandro runs his hands over his face before looking at me. I have realised that Alessandro can really bring down the mood in the room with all his negativity.

"ugh fine if we have too" I mumble leaning back into Cristian's warm body while fiddling with my hands.

"Okay bells, so I'm not sure if you know or not but, you have acute myeloid leukemia, this means it's a bit worse then we wanted it to be." Alessandro looks down at me with sympathy as he says this.