49. Heart of Diamond

Start from the beginning

I cut her off by pressing my lips to hers, unable to help my smile. I can only bring myself to break away in order to make a snarky comment. "I want everything with you," I tell her. "That is... if that's something you want of course-" I mock her until she shoves me.

"I liked you better when you were playing caregiver," she flicks me in the neck.

"I can play other parts too if you'd like," I tilt my head. "I'm open to suggestions."

"How about shutting the hell up?"

I grin. "That's only fun if you make me."

She pushes me against the wall, and I lick my lips before she drives against me. Except she draws to me slowly, taunting me with her casualness. Her tongue finally meets my throat before she bites harshly. "We're going back to court tomorrow," she tells me, my head tilting back against the wall as she tugs at my skin. "I think I might keep marking your neck. I like making the nobles whisper rumors about how you only gave me the crown because you are just my bitch."

I gasp quietly as she bites my collarbone. "Aren't I?" I manage, mocking. I know I'm egging her on- it's my every intent, actually.

She shoves her arm against my chest, pushing my shoulder blades against the wall, and my blood heats. Her hand drifts upwards, curling around my throat as she rips my shirt open, biting my skin deeper. "I remember you might like this as much as I do," she says, squeezing my neck tighter. She's right. We both have that part of us that craves the violence with the sweet. She isn't afraid of it, and neither am I. "I wonder if you like it as much as other things I could do."

My mind goes blank with pleasure. I can't figure what she means, but I decide that I like how it feels to be in her hands.

But by then she is dropping lower, reaching for the button of my pants- which are certainly feeling a strain at the seams by now. She bites her lip as she pulls my dick out, looking up at me with uncharacteristically devious eyes. "What?" I manage, gripping the crown molding of the wall.

"I was thinking about asking you what you like," she murmured. "But I thought I might rather do some exploring."

As if the two weren't synonymous.

She could carve her name in my spine with a dagger, and I suspect I'd thank her. "I won't complain either way," I breathe, trying to cool myself. It's an embarrassing thing considering she has hardly touched me yet.

"I've trained you well," she muses, returning her gaze back downwards. Reaching to tie her hair back with a strap, she smiles deviously. I groan at the sadistic look in her eyes, the kind that tells me I'm in for the best kind of torture.

She reaches her hand up, flattening it over my abdomen. My body stiffens under her touch, hardening as her fingers slide lower, her laugh tickling my skin. Dragging the tip of her finger up the shaft of my dick, she tilts her head, levying my reaction. I try my best to stiffle my reaction when she reaches the tip, but I'm only male.

She runs her thumb over it, rolling the skin with a delicate and dangerous softness. I shut my eyes, the beginnings of sweat prickling on my chest as she brings her wet fingers to her lips, sucking on what is yet to come.

I grip the crown molding of the wall tighter, but it doesn't do much for the growing pulse between my thighs. She leans forward, dragging her tongue down the same path her finger had just taken. I sigh brokenly, trying to find any semblance of strength as she reaches out to grip me, rolling her tongue over the tip.

She has never done this before- that much I knew. She was playing with me, and already, she could tell exactly what I liked. Maybe it's a mate's intuition. Maybe she's just perfect in every way. I'm inclined to believe either, personally.

She pumps her fist towards her mouth with a subtly increasing pressure, making me swear under my breath. She smiles as she takes me deeper in her mouth- about as far as she can go. She meets my eyes when her mouth is full, even if she can't take all of me in those hollowed out cheeks.

I could come by those eyes alone, those brows knitted together.

I find some reserve of control, only to tangle a bit further as she bobs back off of me. She ebbs again, starting a slow and find pattern, holding my gaze while I can hardly hold my body together.

Her pace increases. Her pressure increases.

My head rolls back, tipped against the wall in sweet agony, my breath only shuttering out of me at this point. The room must be getting hotter- or maybe, it's just me, losing control.

I don't have enough mind to think any more of it, not when she squeezes the back of my thighs so harshly that I have to meet her gaze. Not when her teeth graze my skin with such sinister intent. Not as I spill into her waiting mouth, her name falling from my lips.

And certainly not as she swallows my release with a smile, holding my gaze.

And for whatever reason as she rises, she smiles shyly- as if she hadn't just made me come so hard I saw the faces of the gods and they all looked like her. She wipes her mouth, barely moving her hand aside before my lips take hers.

She gasps, as if she could be surprised by my passion in this moment. As if she hadn't stolen my heart beat. As if my very existence wasn't choreographed by the sound of her laughter.

The sound tickles the back of my throat as I wrap her legs around my waist, pushing her too against the wall. "I suppose I figured it out well enough then?" She teases between kisses.

I bite her lip so hard she gasps. "I'm going to make you pay for making me come that hard," I threaten, and I mean every word of it.

Her hips roll against mine, her body tightening around mine. "I won't complain," she echoes as I drop to my knees.

AN:
A journey back to health isn't liner, folks. I tried to capture that for Neph because I know it can be frustrating to feel like your body is failing you, feeling like you'll never get better. It's important to have people around you who can reality check you and tell you how good you're doing.
And when Eris says sweet things to Neph... she isn't sure what to do with herself. Girl same lol.