25. Bad Things

Nephele

With the press of my lips I winnow us to the palace, straight through the wards that mean absolutely nothing to me. He pushes me back against the wall as we materialize in our bedroom, my lips parting and permitting his tongue to meet mine.

My fingers fist in his shirt, wanting it off, and for once, he obliges, gruffly shucking it over his head. I'm so mystified that I cannot even to begin to anticipate him turning me so quickly, shoving his hand between my shoulder blades, and shoving my chest into the wall.

As my cheek collides with the surface, a gasp leaves me, my brows scrunching together as he moves my hair off my neck, sinking his lips into my throat. Then comes his teeth, teasing as he nips at the sensitive skin, his fingers making easy work of the buttons in the back.

My dress falls to the ground, and he shoves my breasts harsher against the wall, his hips settling against my ass as he pins my hands above my head. My breath shudders, and him standing so near that his chuckle tickles my throat. "Still want me to do my worst?" It's a taunt, a torment. I squeeze my thighs together, sinking my teeth into my lip as I nod, eyes fluttering shut.

"Hm," he taunts, holding my face between his delightfully harsh fingers. "I thought it would take a little more than that to make you submit to me."

My desire turns competitive, and I scoff. "Big talk for someone who would submit to me if I so much as batted my lashes," I tease, and he tilts his head cutely, running his free hand down my bare waist, knowing exactly the sort of shiver that he would draw from me.

"You think?" He murmurs in my ear, nearly veering me off course.

"Get on the bed," I shove him off, my back wedging into his erection, making him stumble back the slightest bit.

His gaze flickers down to my bare chest as he slowly backs away. As I slowly approach. "As much as I want to say a resounding fuck yes to your command," his eyes flick to mine. "You aren't losing your virginity on top."

I raise a brow. "Who said anything about sex?" I taunt, shaking his gaze. His lips part as I take a step closer, his knees colliding with the mattress as I tilt my head, smiling a wicked grin. "I thought I told you to get on the bed, Hot Stuff." I push him back into the mattress, him propping himself carelessly up onto his elbows as I crawl over top of him.

My hips hover over his, only his pants, my thin underwear, and a breath of air between us. "Is this okay?" I murmur, leaning down to kiss his bare chest, pulling his hands to grip my hips, sliding them down to squeeze my ass.

He nods, pulling my hips to his with a strength that surprises me, his erection momentarily easing the throb between my legs. He draws his mouth to mine again, but I push my hand to his throat, pinning him to the bed with the raise of my brow. "Do you want me to beg for it?" He asks, massaging my backside with rough and warm fingers. "Is that it, Sweetheart?"

I tilt my head, considering. "I might," a smile breaks across my lips as I grind over his erection, a muscle in his jaw ticking.

He stares up at me, muscles flexed impatiently as I refuse to move. I only raise a brow back at him, watching as his eyes narrow up upon me where I straddle him, nearly naked, my hand around his throat. He grinds me against his hips then, drawing the faintest gasp from my lips. "Do your worst," he murmurs, relinquishing control. "I want you to do your worst, Nephele."

A devious grin splits across my lips as I remove my hand from his throat, leaning down to kiss him. He meets my lips tenderly, only to break in a groan when I finally grind my hips against his fully. His hands tighten on my skin, surely leaving the best sort of bruises as I pull away, just enough to watch his face. "Like that?" I smirk, repeating the action.

He sinks his teeth into his lip, nodding helplessly. "Yes," he manages, a huff of breath, a whisper. "Just like that."

I smile, sitting up and leaning into the grind, him working his hips into mine beneath me. He feels massive, hitting my every nerve, my toes curling against the sheets. His hips push against mine, feeling the beating throb between my legs as I flatten my palm against his abdomen for balance. I'm sure he can feel my pulse quickening, smiling up at me because he knows I'm going to come first.

I refuse to let him win.

Dragging my hands up my bare waist, I cup my breasts in what makes his smirk falter. I knead them between my fingers, knowing it'll drive him crazy to watch me pinch and pull at my sensitive skin. "I know what you're doing," he says through clenched teeth. "Playing with your tits. Trying to break me."

I grin down at him, a curl pushing into my face. "Am I?" I taunt innocently, leaning back to give him a better view.

He doesn't answer. Instead, he grabs my thighs with a grip so sharp I gasp, grinding me against his erection. "Want me to do that again?" He tilts his head tauntingly, and I have no mind to do anything other than nod, sinking my teeth into my bottom lip. "Then keep playing with your tits, Sweetheart. See who lasts longer."

He says nothing more before he physically grinds my hips against his, a broken gasp of air falling from me as I desperately grip my breasts. My competitiveness has taken the wayside. All I want now is pleasure and release with every bit of friction he generates between our bodies.

I glance down at him, nearly blind with building pleasure as his hips rub against mine, and his eyes are fixed on where I my breasts overflow in my palms. Mindlessly, I drop my hands, him groaning to see my breasts bouncing from his every stroke. He narrows his gaze up at me, my numb grin making him change his pace with me entirely, pulling a gasp from my lips.

My body shatters like glass then, my focus narrowing on that sensitive part of me, my every muscle flexing, a soft expel of breath. I fall onto his chest numbly with release, continuing the friction until a moment later, his muscles clench, and I'm sure he has finished too, a shuddering breath from his mouth onto my shoulder as he wraps his arms around me, holding me close.

A broken laugh falls from me as I recover, propping my chin up on his chest, accepting his lips as we both attempt to wind down. I can't believe I made him come. I've only ever brought myself that sort of pleasure, and his anatomy is entirely different than mine. I wasn't sure I was capable of bringing him to pleasure, certainly not when I'm in control. I feel a strange sense of pride in that as I kiss him back, Eris rolling me onto my back.

The kiss deepens, him propping onto his elbows and knees to nip at my bottom lip. "You never should've done that," he murmurs onto my lips, his amber eyes twinkling. I raise a brow.

"Why is that?" I hold my smile in. It's foolish how giggly he can make me.

"Because you're going to pay for making me come that hard," he promises, his lips latching onto my throat.

My head rolls back against the pillows. "I thought you already did," I manage, my chest heaving the slightest bit as his teeth bite into my throat.

He chuckles under his breath, the warm expel of air across my throat. "That wasn't even half of the pleasure I want to make you feel tonight," he whispers, a promise as his teeth sink into my collarbone.