Evidence

Seokjin

I had Jimin drop me off at my house, I was upset and confused, I need to find out what my husband is doing, if anything, I could be completely wrong and he is just working hard for Jiah and I, guilt starts to creep into my veins and I cant help but feel like a horrible husband. I walk in and he is sitting on the couch watching TV, "I thought you were staying at Jimin's tonight." "Changed my mind, I'm surprised you are home", I say. "I live here why wouldn't I be home", he stands and comes over to me, "it's been to long time Seokjin, I miss you."

He leads me to our bedroom and undresses me, I do miss my husband but I'm so in my own head thinking he is cheating, I allow him to do whatever he wants to me. "Get on your hands and knees", he orders. I do as he says, I feel him lube up my hole and slide in, it has been so long that it hurts and realize I am not getting any pleasure from this, I see the screen on his phone light up with a text message and when I look at the clock it's 230am, who texts this late. Before I knew what happened he came and I immediately felt sick to my stomach, he's not using a condom and if he's cheating he's probably not using one with them either.

He stands up and checks his phone, replying then deleting the messages, he washes up and comes out to clean me too. He lays beside me, holding me in his arms not even caring that I didn't have an orgasm, "I'll be happy the day you tell me you are pregnant again." I freeze, if he ever finds out I get the shots, he'll be pissed. He is cheating there is no doubt, who texted him at 3 in the morning, it's time to find evidence and put an end to this farce of a marriage.

The next morning he was gone before I woke, I laid there looking at the ceiling, it's Sunday, where could he possibly have gone. I got up and showered then cleaned up the clothes thrown in the floor, I picked up my jeans and checked the pockets, pulling out the slip of paper Jungkook gave me last night. I opened the folded paper and read the poem again, smiling from ear to ear, when I flipped the paper over I see that he wrote his number on the back, "call me if you need cheering up." I smile again and my heart stammers in my chest, I jump when my phone rings, picking it up I see it's my mother.

Jin - Morning mom, I'll be over to get Jiah soon

Mom - Your unfaithful husband said he was coming to get him that was 4 hours ago and he still isn't here.

Jin - I'll be right there

I fold the slip of paper and slip it into my pocket, after grabbing my keys and wallet I check the alarm to see that he set it after he left at 5 am and it's now almost 10 am, I shake my head and walk out the door.

Jungkook

I woke up at 4 am and threw a canvas on my easel, I couldn't sleep I have him in my head and I need to paint him, he has become my muse, I haven't been able to think of anything else but him since I left the café last night. My need takes over the brush in my hand and after a few hours I finish and I can't stop staring it, it's him and I'll never see anyone else after seeing him.

 My need takes over the brush in my hand and after a few hours I finish and I can't stop staring it, it's him and I'll never see anyone else after seeing him

His sad eyes, so beautiful but I dont want to see them anymore, I want to make him happy, I want to put that light back in his eyes. I hear the elevator coming up and I already know who it is, the metal gate rattles as he pulls it up, "good morning Yoongi, what brings you here so early." He hands me a coffee and when I look at him his eyes are sad too, "he's still at it huh." "He left early this morning, I haven't heard anything from him since, am I being an idiot Kook, should I just leave him and stop all this pain", he asks.

"I've told you before to leave him but I know that it's hard because of Iseul, you need proof Yoongi, then you can claim he is unfit and get custody", I remind him. He walks past me and looks at my newest painting, "who is that." "My new muse, I met him last night and I haven't been able to stop thinking about him, he's beautiful Yoongi and he is sad like you, he thinks his husband is being unfaithful", I say staring at the painting.

"I need to find proof Jungkook and I think my best bet is a private investigator", he says sounding determined. "I'll help you the best I can, I want you to be happy", I hug him, "let's go get breakfast." After we ate he dropped me off back at my loft and as I ride the elevator up my phone dings.

?? - Hi, I saw that you put your number on the paper you gave me

Jungkook - Seokjin?

?? - Do you give you number to a lot of people

Jungkook - Lol, No Seokjin, you are the first actually and hopefully the last

Sad Eyes - you are making me smile like an idiot, I dont know why I'm texting

Sad Eyes - Yes I do, I have been thinking of you since last night

Jungkook - I am very happy to hear that, because I have been thinking of you too, I painted a picture of you this morning and I cant wait for you to see it

Sad Eyes - You painted a picture of me, you are so amazing

Jungkook - Seokjin you are burned into my brain, there is no getting you out. You dont forget someone who looks like you. When can I see you again

Sad Eyes - When do you perform at the Café again?

Jungkook - Whenever you want me to, I will be there, I dont keep regular hours Seokjin, I am an artist, I make my own hours, so I am yours whenever you want me.

Sad Eyes - tomorrow night at 8

Jungkook - Ill be there at 7

Sad Eyes - Lol thank you Jungkook

I throw my phone on the bed and grab my chest, the things he does to me, I know there is a possibility I will get hurt if he decides to stay with his husband right now I will take everything he is willing to give because I am willing to give him my everything.

A/N Again not my artwork above, but it goes so well with my story. Its so beautiful, but if the artist wants me to remove I will.

I told my bestie @mzTaeJinKim I would post these here, screen shots of the concert and one from Pinterest.