Birthday

its swags bday (in america)

Swagger's POV

"When will you be back?"

My boyfriend, Cam, was on vacation with Mason and Jay. They'd been gone for almost a week and my birthday was coming up. Something told me that they wouldn't be there, or Cam didn't remember.

"Friday. I know it's after your birthday, love. I'm sorry."

"Cam-"

"I swear I'll make it up to you."

I felt like crying.

"Okay."

We ended the call and I called Tobi right after. I didn't know when I had started crying, but she tried to help.

"Eric? What's wrong?"

"He's not coming." I say. "Neither is Mason or Jay."

"Oh, Eric." She said sadly. "I'm sorry."

I felt myself begin to cry again. Now I didn't know what to do.

"What now, Tobi? What are we gonna do?"

"How about the three of us go to a bar? Take your mind off them not being there?"

"That doesn't sound too bad..." She smiled.

"See? We can go out all night."

It sounded a lot better than being alone waiting for Cam. She ended the call and went to tell Matt while I went to bed.

Maybe this wont be so bad.

Fitz's POV

I hated every minute of that conversation. I didn't want to lie to him, but this whole thing was my idea.

We were throwing him a surprise party, Tobi had texted me saying she would bring Eric and Matt. Once the three of us got back we would set up and wait for them.

I sighed and leaned back on the bed in my hotel room. Mason and Jay were a floor above me.

We left early so we could get back to Australia in time. After we landed we got ready and met up at the bar Tobi had sent.

While we finished setting the bar up, I got a text from Tobi saying she was on her way.

"Alright, boys. Tobi's on her way so let's finish up."

Swagger's POV

Tobi said it wouldn't take too long to get to the bar. We got there pretty quickly but before we got out, Matt put a blindfold over my eyes.

"What the fuck-?"

"No peeking." was all he said.

"If this is some kinky shit, I swear I'll fucking kill you." I grunt as I let them lead me inside.

Tobi snorts and we stop. "It's not, you idiot."

Someone steps forward and I feel them slowly remove the blindfold from my eyes.

It's Cam.

He tilts my chin up and kisses me.

"Happy Birthday, love." he says.

"When did you get here?" I stutter and he grins.

"Couple hours ago. We finished setting the place up just before you got here."

I hug him tightly.

"Thank you. I love you."

"I love you, too."

After that we started the party. Cam had pulled me over to the bar and we got some drinks. We ate a little later and I opened presents from my friends. When it was Cam's turn he just winked at me and said I would get his present later. I blushed and he and the others laughed.

It was one of the best birthdays I've ever had.