New Roommate

I just wanna be your sweetheartFucking come here, give me your heartJust you and me to infinityI can't fucking breathe, too much ecstasy

{abuse mention}

Christian West

"What the fuck do you think you guys are doing with my stuff" I looked at both of them when i yelled at them.

"First of all don't yell at us, second, watch your language" I heard my mom say while her finger pointed in my face.

I looked at her finger in disgust. I was about to bite her finger off. I didn't like it when people pointed fingers at me. "Who the fuck do you think your talking to young man?" I looked at my dad and saw him getting closer to me. Inches away.

"You old ma-" Before I could finish my sentence I felt a very hard bone come near my cheek. My dad has punched me across my face. there was blood dripping from my nose.

Another scar

My parents have been abusing me since I was a little child. They never seemed to care about my feelings, so why should I care about theirs.

"We signed you up for a collage that takes kids that have done bad things. We can't always be busting you out of jail. And we know that you don't pay us back the money that you owe us from busting you out of jail. So we made some calls and got you into the school for....well kids like you" I looked and saw my mom sat while her arms crossed.

"So let me get this straight.... my principal called you guys, told you what I did but you guys have been planning on sending me to a school for "bad kids" like me" I said looking at them confused.

"Ya that's pretty much it". My dad said looking at me surprised.

"You know what... honestly I don't care anymore as long as I'm away from you guys and I can do my own shit by myself then send me I don't give one....flying.....fuck" When I said my last sentence I looked and my dad because I knew he didn't like me swearing.

Sucks to suck bitch

You motherfu-" my dad said pointing his finger at me but my mom pulled him by the shoulders to stop him. I just stood there with my arms crossed because if he was about to hit my I would be prepared.

□■▪︎○●□■Time skip▪︎○●□■▪︎○●□

We were in a car for a long time. I just laid down in the back listening to music and sometime watching a movie. In the corner of my eye I could just see my mom and my dad arguing and then making out the next second.

Why is love so fucking gross

I don't understand how my mom is still in love with my father. He always cheats on her like everyday with a whore and then says he was drunk. When we both know he wasn't. He even abuses my mom a lot. Half of her scars on her body is from my dad. Every time I look at her skin I just see the scars and it reminds me of the horrible things that I had to watch my dad do to my mom. And even me.

she deserves better

We finally reached the collage. After multiple kissing and arguing that I had to see. Really wish I could un-see that. To be honest the school looked actually very big. Looked kinda like a private school with uniforms. Lets hope they don't have that.

I walked out of the car and grabbed my suitcase I didn't even say bye to my parents because they didn't deserve it. I picked up my suitcase and walked to the office. where I saw a lady on the chair with a big smile on her face.

"Well hello there little boy how are you do-" Before she could finish her sentence I interrupted her because she called him a called me a little boy. I got so pissed I had to call her out her for that. No one has ever called him that in my entire life.

The fuck no women!

"Let's get some rules straight right here. One I am not a little boy so don't not call me that. Two I want the best dorm you could ever have. Three when lunch time come around I want to have the best lunch ever. Four I shall have no curfew because I don't give a shit about the rules. Are we clear?" I said looking at her with my finger in her face.

She looked terrified at first but then she nodded her head. After a few seconds she started to smile really brightly.

What the fuck is wrong with this women?

Then she grabbed a paper then wrote down my room and gave me the paper and then said. "I think you are going to fit in just right" She handed me the paper I told it and then she winked at the.

Nuh uh. I gave her a disgusted face and walked away.

I walked through the hallways and saw a bunch of girls pushing up their boobs and trying to look skinny for me. But sucks for them because they looked like whores. After I finished walking through a bunch of pick me girls I walked to my door and put everything down and made this dorm feel like home.

▪︎○●□■▪︎○●□■▪︎○●□■▪︎○●□■▪︎○●□■▪︎○●□■▪︎○●□■
A/N For you guys who are confused the collage that Christian and Harley and Maxine are going to looks like a regular collage. And they take regular classes. But they have a lot of rules at that school.
▪︎○●□■▪︎○●□■▪︎○●□■▪︎○●□■▪︎○●□■▪︎○●□■▪︎○●□■

I had the window to the front of the school. Some of the kids that are transferring here get dropped off. I got the best dorm in here. It had a tv, a mini-fridge, a fucking kitchen.

I think this was a teachers lunch room but they turned into a dorm. If I hadn't told the lady that I would made her day miserable if he has sent gave me the best from in here. Me and her would have a big problem.

Snapping out of my thought I heard a car pull up to the front of the school. My eyes lit up as soon as I saw the girl that I once saw from the bathroom when I wanted to go and smoke. I had a gut feeling that I met her before I saw her when we made eye contact in the hallways. But I just couldn't figure it out.

I watched her open her car door, walk on the other side and grab her suitcase. She looked around the campus and then her and I made eye contact for a few minutes. I looked away first smirking.

I ran downstairs and then took the elevator just so that I could tell the woman at the desk to put her at my dorm. I finally made it to the front desk. I was able to beat Harley because she was talking to the person that stopped her at the door. I think it was someone from this school. I told the lady to put my room number but put somebody else's name.

Then I ran back the elevator and waited for her to come to my room. As soon as I heard the door open that's when I saw her with her perfect hourglass body and her long dark hair and the most beautiful eyes that I have ever seen.

I looked at her and she looked at me and we stayed there for a few minutes. And the eye contact broke she looked at her paper then looked back at me and then rolled they eyes to the back of her head.

"Did you know that staring is rude right"? I said looking at her.

"I'm sorry who are you and what are you doing in my bed"? she said while raising her eyebrow.

"I'm Christian. I'm your new roommate".

This is gonna be the best time of my life.

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇

thank you guys for reading. Vote and comment. see you in the next chapter

QUESTION OF THE DAY: WHERE ARE YOU FROM

❤️