Troublemaker

I'm from the five, middle finger, Zone 6
Dirty land, dirty sticks
Bad bitches gettin' hit

Christian West 

I was in my room doing my homework because my Mom told me if I don't do it then I'll go to boarding school. Your probably wondering why. Well i never do my work because why the fuck do i need to know know how to find the quadratic formula. How about you find where i give any fucks.

But anyways I never turn in my work I'm failing all my classes and just go outside or the bathroom to do drugs and smoke weed cause why not. So I was doing my work like how my Mom forced me to while listening to my music.

I got bored because of my homework. Our homework was to learn about quadratic formula. Who in the fucking world uses this type of shit in the real world. I heard my phone ring and I got a text message coming from my childhood friend Steve.

Steve and I have known each other since kindergarten. My Mom and his Mom made us become friends as soon as our mother met when we came to the door at the same time. At first, I didn't want to have friends. I liked doing things by myself. But then Steve seemed like a cool guy. So I went up to him and I talked to him. And then we became instant friends again.

I opened up the text message that Steve had sent me.

S: Hey man, we found out the guy who snitched on you. He's at my house in my basement right now. What do you want us to do with him.

As soon as I read that text message that Steve sent me. I was soo fucking mad at this motherfucker for telling on me.

Flashback:

I walked out of class because the teacher was being so fucking boring. So I told the teacher that I'm gonna go to the bathroom. She would know that I'm lying because I was going to go and vape in the bathroom.

As I was walking going into the bathroom I notice there was this girl there walking going to the bathroom as well. But I don't think she noticed that I noticed her caring some vaping pens and some cigarettes. But I dint want to say anything because one I am not a snitch, two I do the same thing (smoke and vape) so then I would be a hypocrite.

So I shook it off and then went to the bathroom and started doing my business by smoking and getting high. After I saw my best friend Steve coming into the bathroom to smoke with me. Because I texted him to come in the bathroom.

Then after a few hours, I heard someone other nerd coming in the bathroom to take a quick piss wash his hands and then head out. But I noticed that he was staring at me and Steven as if we were doing something wrong.

Look the fuck away you fucking motherfucker.

He used the bathroom but when he was washing his hands his head was turned to Steve and me who were vaping.

"What the fuck you looking at nerd," I said staring him dead in the eyes.

"Just you guys. Why are you guys smoking in the bathroom, you guys can get in trouble for that you know that right?" he said silently in an attitude voice.

"Duh, we know that that's why we are doing it stupid" I looked and heard Steve say that. He sounded really angry. Steve hates snitches, do if this nerd is a snitch he is going six feet under.

" Well, you guys are going to get in trouble if you get caught". the nerd said.

"Well we won't if you don't snitch asshole," I said looking at him starting in his soul.