broken

It's one thing to be married and it's another thing to be emotionally exhausted.
I could call myself the most emotionally drained human at this time .
Ive lost myself.
My dignity .
My everything.

If only someone has asked me if I really wanted to get married,  they would have known it wasn't the case.
I was foolishly in love  with jaffar and then he left me for my husband's younger sister. ( did I just call him husband). But like whose story is as messed up as mine .

Nobody!
Definitely no one.

I broke down , That's it I'm never going to cry again .never  , and that girl . That beautiful girl ,how was I suppose to compete with her she was everything I wasn't .she had the money,the beauty ,the perfect figure and like I always say I'm just the way I am .

I would make myself proud
I have always done it and I will do it again.
But before things get out of hand I need to vent my anger on the Main source.
With that I smiled .
My heart was in line with my thoughts.

Khalil.

I would never have imagined salmah to be feisty. like whoa I was amazed.
I have never seen anyone stand up to hajiya Maryam. Not even my dad .she is one of the most influential people in the northern Nigeria.. and I didn't dare try to cross her . But that was a long time ago.

Well she was once on my side .well
Just once ,  and that was when I was in love with her first daughter Aisha .
Aisha was my everything . Well we were good together . perfect picture until she decided to leave me for some one else .and I can swear on my life it was on her mother's influence.

I went by and confronted her mother.that was the first time I went against her .
and she told me ." Shatu ba naka bane anma zanba ka khaulat."(shatu isn't yours but I will give you khaulat).

For the first time in my life I confronted her .I told her it was over ,she couldn't treat me like a puppet.and I didn't want khaulat cos I wasn't ready..

Who knew she would distrupt my wedding with her little minion.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I saw the beautiful lady I had made mine.
I unconsciously started smiling .

The smile left my face when I heard a loud  echoing sound.
I wanted to be sure that she didn't just slap me but the way everyone around me looked puzzled .it just happened.

Then she spoke
"That's for the embarrassment you caused me today dearest husband.
I really wanted to do this in front of the largest crowd I could get ,but I realized marital issues are to be kept Upclose and personal.
I had to check around it was my family and her family excluding our parents .
She just started a game which she wouldn't be able to finish.
She smiled at me. "We shouldn't  be late to our event"
.
With that she moved straight past me to the set of cars outside .
Well haleemarh's laughter was what brought me out of my transe .

Happy birthday Aisha &Amina Musa .
I love you both .💕
Allah's afiyah always.