Silver and Spider

I have decided to write the third book in the series. It will take place during Spiderman: Homecoming. Here's the summary:

Angel has been through hell and back. Not only has the young girl died but she also feels abandoned by those she called her family. With half of her family on the run from the law and the other half too busy to deal with the 14 year old, Angel is left with only Tony Stark.

Tony Stark is doing his best to be a father figure to Angel but he's never been a parent before and doesn't know where to start. To make things even tougher, Tony is constantly called away for work by the government, leaving Angel alone.

Peter Parker is Angel's only true friend. He is the only person at Midtown High that knows of Angel's secret identity because he has one of his own. Together, Angel and Peter make up the duo of Silver Spirit and Spiderman. Life is good for the two, or as well as it can be for your friendly neighborhood Spiderman and the slightly depressed Silver Spirit.

When the events of Spiderman Homecoming start to occur, Silver and Spider struggle to balance school and crime fighting. Both their powers and friendships are put to the test as Vulture attacks. Will they be able to stop him or will they fall short due to their social lives? Only time will tell...

This story will take a little for me to begin writing but it will be up on my profile starting now. I hope you enjoy it!