TWENTY

Tears start to fall from my face. Why is Tony about to shoot me? I don't understand.

"What's going on?" I ask. My voice cracks as I wait for Tony to lower his arm. He doesn't. More tears fall from my face. I go to sit up but Tony powers his suit more so I stop.

"Don't move."

"T-T-T-Tony, what are you doing?" I ask. Natasha runs over and looks at me hesitantly.

"Is it her?" She asks Tony. I look at her confused.

"She could be trying to trick us," Tony replies, never taking his eyes off of me. "We can't be too careful now." I look at him terrified. What happened? Why does Tony not trust me?

"Mr. Stark, she looks scared," a boy says from behind me.

"Stay back, kid. We don't know what's going on," Tony says. "Wanda, are you ok?"

"What happened to Wanda?" I asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I'll be fine," a weak voice responds.

"Can you use your powers?" Tony asks her. I don't hear a response before my world goes dark.

Tony's POV

After Scott Lang punched her in the face and she fell, she seemed to be her normal self, but I couldn't risk it. I had Wanda put her to sleep before a team arrived and arrested everyone who didn't sign the Accords. Although Natasha apparently betrayed them so she's skating on thin ice right now.

When Angel stopped the Quinjet and Rhodey, they were frozen in the air. Rhodey's suit shut down and so when she released them, he fell. Hard. The Quinjet was able to recover just in time for Steve and Barnes to escape but Rhodey was not so lucky. He fractured his spine. He'll be ok but it will be a huge adjustment for him.

Clint, Wanda, Sam, Lang were locked up. So was Angel. We can't trust that she is her normal self without psychological evaluation. We still don't know why she didn't know who we were. It seems like she reverted back to herself from two years ago. I'm hoping she's back though. I don't think I could survive losing her again.

I sent Peter back home. He was kind of traumatized after all of this. He did good fighting but when Angel showed up, he didn't know how to react. None of us did. Peter saw a girl a little younger than him trying to kill us all. That's hard for him to understand. I get it. I'm hoping that when Peter meets Angel again, he'll get to meet the real her. It would be good for both of them. Angel has never really interacted with kids her own age before and she could also help Peter adjust to the life of a true superhero. Everything depends on her though.

Angel is in a private cell block. She's currently drugged to keep herself and everyone else safe. She's in a cell similar to the one Megin was held in all those years ago. I just hope Angel's situation will turn out much better.

I activate holographic images aon my wrist device.

"What am I looking at, FRIDAY?"

"Priority upload from Berlin police." I scroll through the feed. Shit. I need to go to the Prison. I need to speak with everyone.

"Fire up the chopper," I order FRIDAY.

It doesn't take long for me to end up at Raft. Secretary Ross meets me on the helipad.

"So? You got the files? Let's reroute the satellites, start facial scanning for this Zemo guy," I state coldly.

"You seriously think I'm gonna listen to you after that fiasco at the airport? You're lucky you're not in one of these cells," Ross remprimands. I scowl as he leads me to the control room. I look over the security feed and feel sick to my stomach. Wanda is sitting in a small, dirty cell. She is in a straight jacket with a collar around her neck. I force myself to look away and continue towards the other cells. I walk through heavy metal doors and here clapping.

"The Futurist, gentlemen! The Futurist is here! He sees all! He knows what's best for you, whether your like it or not," Barton taunts, as he slows his clapping.

"Give me a break, Barton. I had no idea they'll put you here. Come on." He spits on the ground in front of him.

"Yeah, well, you knew they'd put us somewhere, Tony."

"Yeah, but not some super-max floating ocean pokey. You know, this place is for maniacs. This is a place for..." I pause what I was going to say.

"Criminals?" Barton supplies. "Criminals, Tony. Think that's the word you're looking for." He glares at me through the glass. "Right? That didn't used to mean me. Or Sam, or Wanda. But here. We. Are."

"Because you broke the law," I say simply. It's true. The law changed so must we. "You read it, you broke it." Barton scowls.

"You gotta watch your back with this guy. There's a chance he's gonna break it!" He snaps at me. I roll my eyes.

"You've got a wife and kids. I don't understand, why didn't you think about them before you chose the wrong side?" Barton slams a fist against the glass. I don't flinch.

"Is that how you live with yourself? Telling yourself you chose the right side? Pathetic!" I walk away and look at the man in the next cell.

"Hank Pym always said, you never can trust a Stark," the man says. Who the hell is this guy?

"Who even are you?" I ask, smirking when his face falls.

"How's Rhodes? What happened?" Sam asks from the next cell over, concern filling his voice.

"When Angel stopped the jet and him, her power them down. When she released them, it was a struggle to regain power. The suit couldn't do it in time. They're flying him to Columbia Medical tomorrow. He should be ok, but..." Sam nods.

"And Angel?"

"She's sedated now."

"So its really her."

"Yeah. She came back. I don't know how but, I'm grateful." I sigh before continuing. I go on my watch and quickly shut down the system. "I just knocked the 'A' out of their 'AV'. We got about 30 seconds before they realize it's not their equipment so listen. The guy who was supposed to talk to Barnes, he was found dead." I show Sam the holographic picture. "I-" I groan. It went a long way when I admitted I was wrong to Angel. I have to do it now. "I was wrong, Sam. Steve is going to need help. Where is he?"

Sam looks conflicted. I glance at my watch, 8 seconds. Come on Sam.