𝕹𝖔 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉 | 𝖛𝖔𝖑 .16

Sometimes I wish I could go out just as beautifully as those fireworks

.

_______________________________________________

It been a few days

Y/n and Mikey have been closer either feeding the snake together or you just helping him with paperwork. Damn no wonder he has those eye bags.

______________________________________________

"I am still wondering who ate my entire tub of ice cream because ran cant finish it in a whole night" began sanzu

"That's what she said" you spoke as you scrolled through your phone with rindou snickering.

"SHUT UP" he then threw a pillow at you making your yelp. "Throw that pillow again bitch and say goodbye to your pills" you spoke as you glared at the male.

"Sorry" spoke sanzu

"Oh and ran and I finished the ice cream." You spoke

"FUCK YOU" sanzu yelled as he once again threw the pillow at your face.

"Say goodbye to your beautiful pills" you spoke as you stood up walking out of your room making your way towards sanzu's room

"WAIT,WAIT IM SORRY" he yelled trying to catch up to you

As you walked in his room it was a fucking mess and it smelled disgusting. You wanted to throw up but you didn't want to step into his bathroom since it probably worse.

"You can keep your gag pills. Nowexcusemeihavetothrowup." You spoke running towards you bathroom.

As soon as rindou stepped in sanzu's room he turned the other way walking out. No wonder the h/c female went to throw up.

Gagging and throwing up was all they heard as ran and rindou walked into the females room with rindou moving her hair from her face and ran staring at her in disgust silently judging her.

"Disgusting motherfucker I swear to god" spoke ran as you glared at him quickly turning your head tot the toilet going back to throwing up.