𝕹𝖔 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉 | 𝖛𝖔𝖑 .05

Everyone has the right to be ugly

Everyone has the right to be ugly. You're just overdoing it.

.

______________________________________

As of right now she was stuck in the middle of these guys just because they said "she might run away."

They walked through the empty hallways silently, the only sound coming from their shoes with every step they took.

"Well this definitely doesn't look like an exit does it" she said
"Do I look like I care?" The one with a pink mullet said "what's your name anyway?" He began. Ofcourse you knew them but they didn't know you, all they know is you burnt an entire building and they got interested in you.  I mean not everyone would burn a building just because.
"Y/n l/n" she said.

As they were about to introduce themselves she began, "don't bother telling me your names I know each and everyone of you."

"Stalker much?" Rindou said. "Says the one who followed me, jellyfish haired bastard"

"Is that supposed to be an insult?"
"Im not insulting you, im merely describing you"
"Can I hit her?"

.

.
"Do it pus-"

Suddenly you felt something hit the back of your head, Kokonoi has smacked your head
"Both of you shut up" he said.
You made a face of disgust as he spoke.
"What?" Kokonoi spoke "I am not responsible for what my face does while you talk."

"She will be the death of us"

"Anyways, back to my first sentence. Where the fuck am I going"
"You will be staying with us" Mikey said.
"Well shit."
"DONT BE SO NEGATIVE" ran yelled.

"Well shit,whoo!"

They simply deadpan at the female.

As they got to where she will be staying she simply walked in throwing herself on the bed not caring if they are looking at her, she just wanted to be somewhere comfortable.
Her body hurt since she was laying down on the cold concrete.

"You don't care if we are watching you in your bed?" Kakucho said, confusion evident on his face same as the rest of the males there. "Not really,you're gonna end up leaving anyway"

She was right, after they processed what she said they left.
As she found the bathroom she got in the shower.

The hell is up with this place it smells like rich people here.

Suddenly she heard yelling in the living room and so she walked towards the noise if it was a killer then oh well she wanted to die anyway.
only to find pills on the floor a yelling sanzu and a dizzy high looking rindou.
What did she do?

She burst out laughing Everyone glared at her specially sanzu
"I definitely don't like you"

"Would you like to know the difference between your opinion and pizza?"

"Y/n no-" kokonoi said as he facepalmed he looked tired of her and she's only been here a day.

"Y/N YES-" yelled takeomi

That was the day ladies and gentlemen you saw ran haitani and rindou after he gained his conciousness laugh like tea kettles

_______________________________________________

A/n : I'll try to make the chapters longer I promise i just can't think of any ideas to make them longer 😭