𝕹𝖔 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉 | 𝖛𝖔𝖑 .07

TW: Blood

 Life of hard; it's harder when you're stupid

.

_________________________________________________

Currently, both ran and y/n were surround by guards, both their masks on the floor together with some dead guards accompanied by a dead boss. Both their hair in a mess, well a h/c haired girl with her hair in a mess. Now she knew why ran always had so much hair gel on his head.

Suddenly.
A female in a black dress with thigh high boots and long wavy hair walked in, smirking.
To be honest she looked hot but a bitch at the same time. "Well then let's get this show on the road sweetie." She said in a seductive tone, you could tell this comment was made towards ran that women really hated you didn't she.

"You know, I want to strangle you, kiss you and kick you all in the same moment." You said in a monotone voice your eyes narrowed. Needless to say you looked scary fuck.

(Anyone heard that sentence from somewhere? 🤠)

She only smirked at you. On que four guards ran up to you both. As you kicked him in the side, quickly kicking him on his head afterwards. "Aren't these supposed to be highly trained guards?" You asked ran, "doesn't really seem like it, so I can't really tell you." He replied as you simply hummed after you took your dagger slicing a guards throat, blood staining your face and chest area as you stared at the body in disgust for a moment.

" we have to split up and look for the drug and weapon." Ran spoke as you both stared at each other nodding and running ahead.

As you were walking through the Empty hall the only sound coming from the clicking of your boots on the white marbled floor. You felt a presence behind you quickly swinging your dagger as the guard dodge it only slicing through his cheekbone, as he was about to shoot you, you quickly kicked his gun away, taking a hold of the back of his neck. Sharp nails on his neck, he shivered under your touch.

"Tell me where the drug is." You whisper in his ear with a harsh tone as your nails digged dipper into his skin making him wince at the pain he felt as blood slightly slipped out his neck, staining you're nails and fingers with the crimson liquid.

"W-why should I tell y-you." He stuttered, as you slowly dug your nails deeper, making him scream in pain.