𝕹𝖔 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉 | 𝖛𝖔𝖑 .06

If I'm being honest i think my guardian angel drinks

.

__________________________________________

Today was a normal day for y/n well until she found out she had to do a mission with them and she has to dress in fancy attire.
"If they think i will wear a dress then their a bunch of idiots"

She wore a f/c suit with her black lace bra underneath and some black boots and a gold chain she found. she added perfume, simply brushing her hair. She didn't see why she had to dress so formal just for a mission, little did she know they were going to some masquerade party.

As she walked out of her room everyone stared a her to be honest they were expecting a dress but a suits fine. It actually looked good on her.

Then kokonoi walked up to her handing her a black lace mask.
"I was expecting a dress but I guess that's fine too"

"What's this mask for?" She asked
"We didn't tell you?" He asked "well I myself am asking you so no" she said with a matter a fact tone.

"It's a masquerade party,that's why we were expecting a dress." Answered takeomi
"Oh and both you and ran are gonna act like a couple." Mikey began, both of your eyes wide you stared at ran as he stared at you,both in disbelief

Silence

Just silence.

"WHAT" you both yelled in unison

"Look, their in script already." Said sanzu as he smirked, both you and ran glared at him as you quickly grabbed ran's gun from his waist,walking towards sanzu as he got up and ran behind rindou.
Ofcourse you had your own gun, but since you wanted to shoot him in both of his legs you decided to just shoot him with two guns at once.

"RAN GET YOUR WIFE" sanzu yelled "THIS CRAZY WOMAN IS NOT MY WIFE" ran yelled at him. "Im jealous of all the people who haven't met you" you said to sanzu.

"EXCUSE ME IM AN ANGE-"

"No"

"Short tempered bitch" muttered sanzu
"Im not short tempered I just have a quick reaction to bullshit." You replied in a cold tone.
You could hear takeomi trying not to laugh as the haitanis burst out laughing and then there's kokonoi and kakucho who just gasped. Lastly there's mikey and mochi who had a deadpanned expression.

Time skip

As you got there you looked around the place e/c eyes landing on people in gowns,suits,and a white and gold
Ceiling with designs, a chandelier hanging down the ceiling. Suddenly you felt somebody hold you're arm, as you look down you noticed ran linking his arm in yours.

"Remember we have to act like a couple" he whispered as you nodded, a man walked up to you both handing you both a glass of wine as you both took it. The drink looked lighter than it's supposed too, it Made you suspicious and so you didn't drink it.

As ran was about to drink it you held the glass stopping him from drinking The red liquid "I think he put some type of drug inside it, let's not risk it." As he nodded another male walked towards you both.

"Ah,welcome mr.haitani" he said as he then turn towards you he gently held your hand kissing it.
"Miss haitani" he spoke once again as you nodded at him with a smile. " please, feel welcomed"

"Thank you, sir. Let's go dear" ran spoke "yes" you replied as you walked away

"Remind me to wash my hand with bleach." You said,you're eyes narrowing as you spoke.

"It's a nice ring to it isn't it?" Ran began, "huh?" You replied. " just imagine, y/n haitani " he said while smirking at you. " didn't you say this crazy woman is not my wife two hours ago? "you said as you looked at him, raising a brow while he simply chuckled.

You suddenly hear a lot of glass shattering as you both look around, people falling to the floor with a thud. Wine spread all over the expensive white floors.

Only you,ran and some other men are standing as they surrounded you both pointing their guns at you.

Out of instinct both you and ran took out your guns aiming it at the men around

"Well fuck, this didn't go as planned." You whispered.

"You really believed that we thought you guys were normal guests? You sure are stupid." The man who you thought was the host said
" well, I lied about being miss haitani, you believed us, now tell me who's the stupid one." You spoke with a smirk as he looked like he was about to explode.
"YOU shut up!" He yelled.

"You really have the audacity to shut me up?" You spoke venom lacing in your voice as you then shot him in the chest three times.

Suddenly, a bunch of guards threw themselves at you both

Here comes the trouble...

____________________________________________________
𝕹𝖔 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉 | 𝖇𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓

____________________________________________________𝕹𝖔 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉 | 𝖇𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓