𝕹𝖔 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉| 𝖛𝖔𝖑 .09

My own mother thought I was a monster, she was right ofcourse but it still hurt

.

       ____________________________________________

It was morning

As the group of males walked out of their rooms they were met with breakfast on the table and a h/c haired girl preparing the table with her snake wrapped around her wrist like a bracelet, little did they know that she had added a special something to Rindou and sanzu's food. They swore that the trio had a rivalry between eachother.

"You made food this time?" Takeomi asked as he and the others took a seat "It was my turn, remember?" She replied as she herself had taken a seat.

As they ate suddenly they heard rindou and sanzu's stomach's make a noise as their eyes widen, the duo quickly glancing at each other while the female smirked, propping her elbows on the glass table head resting on the back of her palms. "What's wrong boy's?" She asked with a smug look on her face

"I GOTTA SHIT" Rindou yelled as both males ran to their rooms going to the bathroom.

"WHAT DID YOU PUT IN THE FOOD" Rindou yelled "don't worry I just added a special something to both of your food's!" She shouted back.

"AYO REMEMBER THAT GIRL FROM FROZEN? I THINK SHES TELLING ME TO LET IT GO" sanzu yelled as the rest a the table looked at you with a grin on their faces as Mikey simply sighed holding the snake on his shoulder.

He actually took a liking towards your snake.

You were laughing, holding your stomach if we were comparing your laugh with something you'd sound like a tea kettle mixed with hyena.

| 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 |

They both were finally out of the bathroom as they glared at you with their arms crossed as you simply smirked and flipped them off. You didn't regret what you did, you felt proud but ofcourse you had to make them other food's since you were the cause of it.

"I don't regret it to be honest" you said as you smirked at them, chuckling a bit after you finished you words. This made them scowl more.

"Fuck you." Rindou spoke as he gritted his teeth, furrowing his eyebrows

"Sure babe" you said in a deep voice as you got closer to his face. He was trying hard to hide his blush but he managed a bit.

"If your gonna fuck do it somewhere else" said sanzu as he gagged "the amount of times you both have had some serious sexual tension is crazy." He spoke once again.

"Is that jealousy love?" You whispered in his ear, as rindou let out a sigh of relief after you opened the gap in between you both.

At this moment sanzu was at loss of words as he was bead red with his nose bleeding.

"DAMNIT SANZU YOUR GONNA STAIN THE FUCKING COUCH!" yelled rindou as you laughed handing him a tissue

"If you weren't so rude you would be mommy material right there, but eh always expect the unexpected" sanzu spoke. Damn hormonal machine didn't even stutter

SLAP...

"Bet you weren't expecting that we're you."  You spoke, raising a brow as you grinned.

"SEE MY POINT" sanzu yelled while he spread his arms out, accidently hitting rindou on the face as he groaned while you snorted, turning your head trying not to laugh.

"IM SORRY" sanzu quickly spoke proceeding to hug him. "I LOVE YOU" he began

"That's fruity right there." She spoke as she pointed at both of them.

"Well fuck you too" rindou spoke as he groaned holding his nose.

When the rest of the group came back they saw a sleeping trio on the couch, y/n's head on rindou's shoulder, his head on top of hers while sanzu's head was on your lap with your hand tangled in his pink locks.

"Well that's a rare sight." Spoke kakucho as takeomi nodded. ran and kokonoi took photos. Then there's Mikey who is busy eating taiyaki and petting the snake. As mochizuki went straight to his room, not even noticing the trio on the couch.

Suddenly kokonoi yelled making the trio wake up.

Sanzu's head making contact with your elbow as both you and rindou's head collided together. Then sanzu turned, resulting in him falling onto the white marble floor as the three of you groaned.

You turned towards kokonoi, smiling at him

"Fuck you <3" you said with a flowery aura.

She didn't look like it

But she was pissed.

____________________________________________________
𝕹𝖔 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉 | 𝖇𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓

____________________________________________________𝕹𝖔 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉 | 𝖇𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓