𝕹𝖔 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉 | 𝖛𝖔𝖑 .11

You know, you look cuter when you don't look dead

.

_____________________________________________________

A certain loud trio was walking back from a mission.

You may be wondering, why are they walking when they have car's?

Well a certain h/c haired female convinced them to go towards the park on their way back although they are already grown ass adults.

As soon as you saw the playground in sight your eyes were gleaming in excitement as you grinned, making the other males look at you in confusion.

"Was she not able to act like a kid when she was younger?" Rindou whispered to sanzu. Worry lacing in his voice while he furrowed his eyebrows watching the girl run towards the swings.

"I don't know but I don't think we are close enough to her in order to ask her yet" spoke sanzu as he himself had furrowed eyebrows.

"Come on you mullet gays!" She yelled at them as an irk marked showed on both the males forehead's, quickly running towards her

After they chase you around they gave up.

As rindou sat on the seesaw, standing up a few moments after.

"I'll give you 1000 yen if you hit rindou in the balls with the see saw" you began while slightly nudging his shoulder

"Bet!" Sanzu spoke as he ran towards the seesaw

"WAIT I WAS JOKING- SANZU NO" You called out, chasing after him.

As he quickly jumped on the seesaw hitting rindou.

"FUCK" he yelled while groaning, holding his crotch.

At this moment you actually felt bad since the seesaw was made out of metal.

As you ran towards him patting his back as you held him. "Holy shit, I hope you don't plan on having children soon because I don't think you will be able to" you muttered as he glared at you for a moment.