🦁Long live the king🦁

Start from the beginning

Ace:"eh? What are doing here I thought you lift already?" He asked staring at (y/n) holding a box of tool and wood planks on her shoulder.

You:" I did, what are you talking about?" Ace jumped at your voice from behind him and quickly turned around to see you again just came from upstairs holding couple of boxes.

Ace looked between you two who was staring blankly at him then shook his head.

Ace:" I forgot you can do that, I don't think I'll get used to seeing bunch of you just hanging around"

You:" will, get used to it Quick we have to fix this place if we don't want it to collapse on us" the one with tools said and walked pass him and the one with boxes went through another door.

Ace stared at them walking away turned back and kept walking and another (y/n) walked towards him holding a stack of papers.

Ace:" hey clone (y/n) what are you doing with all these papers?" He asked (y/n) stopped beside him as Ace took one to look at it.

You:" I decided on another side job beside sam's shop and that is to help fixing stuff in the school or fix anything the students need help with for some money so I made these flyers to give around I already have a permission from the headmaster" you said and Ace finished reading the nicely made flyer.

Ace:" so you're quitting at the shop already?" He asked and you shook your head.

You:" No I'll still be working for him but this is side job to earn more" Ace hummed.

Ace:" that doesn't sound bad it sounds like great idea. mind if I take one?" He said smiling at you, your eyes Slightly widened then looked to the side a small blush on the upper visible part of her cheeks.

You:" thanks I should go now" clone you said and quickly walked pass him Ace obviously noticed the blush and smirked to himself folded the paper put it in his packet and kept walking around looking for the kitchen he reached the Lounge room and walked in seeing multiple clone of (y/n) Ace gulp with a small blush on and walked to one of clones who is looking into the old clock.

Ace:" hey clone (y/n) do you know where the kitchen is?" He asked (y/n) stopped what she's doing and turned her head to him.

You:" is occupied is getting more fixed again right now" you said and went back working Ace sighed and went and sat down on the now fixed couch then put a hand on his cheek sighing in boredom then a plate was placed in front of him with a cup and a tea pot he looked up to see yet another (y/n) with a pink apron on and hair in a low side ponytail out of the school uniform and in black shirt and sweat pants just like all the other clones are wearing Ace blushed at the site of that.

You:" here, I just made this apple pie with the ingredients lift from making the tart and the apples I got from the tree outside" Clone you said as you sat down on another couch and grabbed a book from the coffee table, Ace won't lie you look like a cute housewife right now.

Ace:" hey clone (y/n) I got a question" he said and you looked up at him.

Ace:" how does cloning works for you can you feel what the other clones feel? Can you see through each other's eyes? I tried asking cater but he never gives me a straight answer" He asked you closed you eyes seeming to be thinking then opened them again staring at him.

You:" to some people is different but to me I can't really see through them, unless we're all in the same room and looking at the same thing, but seeing multiple things at different places could really mass up the vision and give headaches so I try to avoid that but since we all have the same body strength power and mind we communicate with each other through mind messages that's how the real (y/n) got one of us to get things ready for the sleepover before you guys came but that is optional other then that we can as well feel each other's emotions if we at a distance from each other, like right now I feel a bit confused and irritated I think one of the (y/n)s is having a hard time in fixing or looking for something I need to go and check that out enjoy the pie" you finished and got up and walked away from him Ace looked down at the pie stem still coming from it Ace smirked.